Ranking
Original Post
2v2 | 4 player toribash | more than two players
PLay with more people, battle of teams...

Originally Posted by Pikadex
Just a quick idea that one of my friends made: simultaneous battles.
It would involve multiple small squares/circles/dojos as "mats", spread apart, where in each one, two players would go up against one another. If you are to land outside of the area you were placed in (including another mat) you would be eliminated. It could also function as a ladder; the victorious players would move on to the "next round", where it would continue up until there are two left, where they could fight to the death.

Another idea that I made, derived by the extra people battling at once, is team battles. Team battles, as you'd expect, involves 4+ players, equal amounts on each team, pitting against one another. Once all players on a single team are eliminated, or the time runs out, the team with the remaining players (or more points) would be victorious.

One final idea I have is "multi-battles". It involves 3 - 4 players, all against one another. This one could lead up to great chaos, and, other than the extra players, it would function as a normal battle. It could also be used together with the idea of simultaneous battles and/or team battles.

Originally Posted by Blam View Post
Been suggested many times, and was actually possible for a while, it however proved really buggy and slow.

Maybe eventually we'll see it but most not some time soon.

Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
^ That...

...or as hampa said on the live steam - it wasn't fun.

Last edited by Lazors; May 6, 2014 at 07:13 AM.
there are only 3 types. home one which you just described, office one and notebook
i support the idea just there are some things I wana mention about it....

1. if there was DQ then how would I bet classified who wins?

2. where would the starting position of the toris be? and it would be hard adjusting the engage distance/ engage height

3.they would have to make a 3rd tori/uke figure which may be hard

4.the technology behind it would be a bit hard due to the fact that more than 2/3 toris would be touching you

5.it would be very laggy due to textures joints flames hair and trails

6.they would have to make it to where like 3 toris would be on one side and 1 on the other or 2 on one and 2 one the other....blah blah blah

7. but one thing that I think would be cool that they did if they made it to where there are shared points and teams

4p
Hampa even if you don't want 4player could you atleast make an option that you play 4p on a mod.

you don't change that in game rules, it is in.. the mod. :>
I support this Idea also,I just think it's too hard to get 3.81 and modify the replay file and insert some sort of script,so I'd think it would save time by having an option ingame for 2v2,3v1,2v1,ect.
I also think there should be a red team,and a blue team for 2v2.
It's been said many times,and I'll say it again,it can Headshot your computer,and leave it on the floor staring at the light...
I reckon it should only be implemented once the standard of the average PC raises, otherwise some players may not be able to use the feature.

My future self would support this.
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
I say we add 2v2 tourney's I mean think of the teamwork and the winners can both get the 750 tc or 500 tc so who is with me on 2v2 tourney's??
Ok guys this idea has been dismissed already. Toribash had 2 vs 2 and it didn't work out. 2 vs 2 Cause too much lag to load the the textures and items.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ΣɗiƮ
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay cool
Originally Posted by rossbarker View Post
I reckon it should only be implemented once the standard of the average PC raises, otherwise some players may not be able to use the feature.

My future self would support this.

3-4 years old pc is average. my pc is average and even outdated.
8gb ram, gtx 560 and i7 2600. what we have here on tb, is majority play on their old brothers pc which was out of use 7-8 years ago or on budget notebooks.

if core population of toribash pc specs are below very low doesn't mean that standart of average pc needs to be raised, since it raises all the time and most pople here stuck thinking that their pc is clearly average while it's complete and utter shit

do i need to summarize that core population of tb players play tb because it's one of few or even only 3d f2p game with multiplayer their antient personal calculators and modem internet can run, and vast majority of them are broke free-to-play crowd of 11-14 y/o children with zero payability and this is the reason why toribash is bound to such low hardware requirements and we are not getting any groundbreaking updates? +hamp is lazy, but thats another reason
Last edited by snake; Aug 21, 2013 at 10:13 AM.
Woow i really love this idea it will make this game moooooore cool and awsome i support this 100% i can't imagine how.much will fun will be 2vs2 at abd and hold him.so he wont fall or at wushu throw your freind so he can comeback this idea is fucking awsooome.