THE GLORIOUS TOMCZO2000 REPLAY THREAD
I'm going to post my replays here.
Laugh at me.
-----
Todays work.
Attached Files
#Simply_Lethal.rpl (151.6 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by tomczo2000; Aug 26, 2015 at 10:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt
Ok heres the thing. U kick the head down so perfecty and when u backflip i thought u gonna do a kick but that time u do a heli kick so i think bad a little ;/
CLICK IT
i wanted it to be a bit tricky, so i take that as compliment
/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt
Basically a splitcap with some additional, accidental DMs. It's all pretty basic, your movement has some sense of purpose till the first kick, then it kinda falls apart - that decap can be excused as an attempt to fill replay with something but it could've been executed better or you could've done something else (like grabbing uke with your hand, setting that flying upper body for a boomkick). The remaining part, getting into the pose, is stiff and ugly-ish.
If you're just starting, it's not a bad effort, just try to do something more or sometimes something less with your replays - whether you're going for style or DMs, make your moves count.
retired