Ranking
Original Post
Why is Numbers not a legend?
He should have it by now and I don't get why?

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Originally Posted by Sunther View Post
Who's numbers? and what did he do that you think makes him deserve legend?

This guy. he is one of the best replay maker.
My Replay | I'll beat Raiken's posts count
Nobody is the best at replay making, they all have their own unique style. I could name a couple people who have a better chance of becoming legendary such as Kane for example, for his events he has done and the win-points (maybe) but then again it's a voting system, pretty sure you can PM someone who decides these things and they will all discuss it.
id argue that someone like pulse deserves legendary more than numbers but

iirc numbers was also p insane at aikido based mods

edit: isolations was p insane too but idk how involved he was with the community
Last edited by Tsuion; Jul 24, 2020 at 05:23 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Numbers also benchpressed the entire Indian subcontinent. A true marvel of a man.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Numbers also benchpressed the entire Indian subcontinent. A true marvel of a man.

I was just warming up!
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
to be fair there are multiple users that should be legend, and as far as saying numbers should be legend bc of replay making and bc he was good at aikido based mods is kinda a dunce because there are multiple players out there that are extremely good at aikido based mods, lenshu and so forth...
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
to be fair there are multiple users that should be legend, and as far as saying numbers should be legend bc of replay making and bc he was good at aikido based mods is kinda a dunce because there are multiple players out there that are extremely good at aikido based mods, lenshu and so forth...

and this is the part where you insert urself right

hey xbcz isnt legend yet even when the community came to a majority agreement maybe it isnt a community based voting system dontcha think?
he definitely deserves it as much as any other "legend"

he's also a very nice guy

yellow name for numbers pl0x