Toribash
i admit maya sent me a million articles about why saying the r word is wrong and i didnt read any of it
Your mom.
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by Maya View Post
Well there was a point in my life where I believed I should be extremely patient with every single person when it comes to prejudiced behavior. I would ignore microaggressions and dm people with more flagrant actions asking them why they felt the way they did and try to engage them with as much humanity as possible, since that's probably the best way to get through to someone. I tried bringing this philosophy into this community for a while and it's definitely my biggest mistake. Wasted sooo much time on malicious trolls and insanely stubbornly bigoted people. Nobody should have to deal with their bullshit and realizing it's not my job to fix everyone was such a weight off my shoulders. Sometimes ya gotta shame, ban if neccesary, and move on

Ban if offended, baseless or not. Garnered with malice in some cases. Thats what i hear from the other side of the trenches.
(its about conversation, that solves problems in my opinion) Listening to both sides with

a clear mind.

Anyway! Responding to this without thinking twice about being fired, would be my next one.
Last edited by Rutz; Oct 19, 2020 at 09:46 PM.
Forever a Stone
making somewhere around 250 replays in the last 5 years
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
something
<a href=https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6 target=_blank>https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6</a>
Dargon Moderated Message:
Infracted for having the best goddamn replays in Toribash history.

spending over 240 hours playing mod mania

it was a big mistake..
Last edited by Bibian; Oct 21, 2020 at 12:58 AM.
the world is as beautiful as what you make it out to be
Originally Posted by Nato View Post
spending over 240 hours playing mod mania

it was a big mistake..

lol
Banning people for being "offended"
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
i made a joke about glimpseds cat hating trans rights on wibbles and got thanos snapped
I once called my friend the f-word in wibbles after a long break and was greeted by a week long ban

Apathetic User