ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: What should the next clan name be?
[AleX] In remembrance of him. By clipsall :P
3 Votes / 75.00%
[haVoc] By 0wn3d :P
1 Votes / 25.00%
[Pwn] By Anak :P
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

No news from alex about the clan bank. It's been about a day. I guess we'll have to make a new one. Luckily, soon I'm going to get TC. Just gotta wait for my friend to top-up my handphone for me. But still, I can't donate all 50k TC to the bank, I maybe will donate about 20k or so. And I'll get on with the head.
yea sure okay but who will co-ldr post since its open i am applying please give soon an answer
anways pm fish to tell him to transfer the tc to anoth acc
and own3d check ur mail
edit:i pmed lightning kid bout this
-----
so. alex left
we barely had any chance when he was here to get offical but since he left there is very very low chance.
and this decrease of members
sorry guys im leaving this clan
add me to single allies i will help on as much as i can will send 15k to the clan bank soon when i buy.
sorrry so sorry im leaving
heres my last suggestion i think we should let this clan die
well if not i stand by your side helping u guys as much as i can on its path
0wned pm ok? or try to meet me ingame
~Clipsal
Last edited by clipsall; Sep 28, 2011 at 05:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hmmm.
why just becouse alex quit everybody get crazy?
0wn is a fantastic leader.
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!
Though, I have to admit, this clan is currently having alot of disadvantages. The clan bank money is gone, we need members, etc. Let's make an absolute rebirth of another clan name, not anymore called AciD. Well, I'm going to make one, atleast. So, who's with me? We make a very new clan with a different name, new rules, everything new. Though, we need a name, that's important. And I'm not letting in inactive guys anymore.
This clan was my first clan home(that was not we let everybody in)
To think of this clan losing it's original leader may cause a rebirth.
my shop. pawn shop.
ok 0wn...lets do it. and clipsall, you cant rejoin, youve done this too many times.
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
So, most of you agree. Looks like we're making a new clan. What's the clan name gonna be?
-----
I prefer something short and stubby, a little dumb. Just like Fish. Though, we can also stick with an awesome name like UrbanUnit.
Last edited by 0wn3dY0u; Sep 29, 2011 at 07:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump