Ranking
Original Post
LUA - enter_frame
I can't get this hook to work for some reason. Anyone know what's up?
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
How are you doing it? In what context?
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
I basically took the code from the trainer script that I wrote, and replaced my exit_freeze hook with enter_frame, so I was setting joint states, which worked with exit_freeze, but with enter_frame, they did nothing.

I'm really just wondering if anyone has been able to hook anything to enter_frame and have it do anything.
Last edited by Dafe; Jul 1, 2007 at 10:40 PM.
Talked to Hampa a little bit. I can get test functions to do stuff like run commands, like echo, but can't set joints or anything. Don't know if there's anything that can be done about that without screwing around with Hampa's code. Real unfortunate. I hope it gets resolved soon.
I've had problems setting joints unless the game is in freeze mode. One workaround I have figured out is to freeze the game, set your joints, then unfreeze after. Three is no noticeable stop in the animation when you do it this way, at least none that i have noticed yet.
Sounds like a good idea. I might go back and change my trainer script and generator so Uke does his moves on cue regardless of your framestep.

Right now I'm working on something else, though.