Toribash
Your personality type is ESTJ

ESTJ: "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. These are responsible mates and parents and are loyal to the workplace. They are realistic, down-to-earth, orderly, and love tradition. They often find themselves joining civic clubs! 13% of the total population

Lol k
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
INTP
Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. They are good at logic and math and make good philosophers and theoretical scientists, but not writers or salespeople. 1% of the total population.

LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
INFP: "Questor". These people are idealistic, self-sacrificing, and somewhat cool or reserved. They are very family and home oriented, but don't relax well. High capacity for caring. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 1% of the total population.

I guess so...
WHERES THE PAPER TOWELS
INTP: "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. They are good at logic and math and make good philosophers and theoretical scientists, but not writers or salespeople. 1% of the total population.

Planed to be architect since a while.
Though I hate math and anything that has to do whit math from the depth of my hearth.
Last edited by dbuhos; Dec 18, 2009 at 09:55 AM.
Centuries Of Damn
ENFP "Journalist". These people love novelty and surprises. They are big on emotions and expression. Life is an exciting drama. They are good at sales, advertising, politics, and acting. 5% of the total population

I guess it just got confused by what I put (contradicting, can't help it) and gave me a random type.
Because Journalism is one of the LAST things I want to be...
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
ENTP: "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 5% of the total population.

Fair enough. It could be worse. I think a few of the questions were a bit too specific, though. Fun nonetheless.
i got this:

INFP: "Questor". These people are idealistic, self-sacrificing, and somewhat cool or reserved. They are very family and home oriented, but don't relax well. High capacity for caring. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 1% of the total population.
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
This is me:

INFJ: "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1% of the total population. These are serious students and workers who really want to contribute. They are private and easily hurt. They make good spouses, but tend to be physically reserved. People often think they are psychic. They make good therapists, general practitioners, ministers, and so on.

Looks like me, indeed
Last edited by WolfBR; Dec 19, 2009 at 07:45 PM.
I got:
INTJ: "Scientist". Most self-confident and pragmatic of all the types. Decisions come very easily. These are the most independent of all types. They love logic and ideas and are drawn to scientific research. They can be rather single-minded, though.. 1% of the total population.

ISFP: "Artist"

. Interested in the fine arts. Expression primarily through action or art form. They are shy and retiring, and are not talkative,. They are not big on commitment. 5% of the total population.

Coolio.