Toribash
Originally Posted by Lucci View Post
Hopefully yall get official man.

Ty bae, I got hope. ;)
It's me, the one who stole your sandwich!

Ps. Elmindreda is kinda cute tho :o
haha get rekt typh~min
EliZ: I have a crippling sugar addiction | Elmindreda: eli do be kinda cute tho, hmu sometimes | Typh: Splish splash Aeon is big trash.
Lmao remember when your clan died and since you couldn't get a season two you just redid the same adventure xdddd. SAO got more seasons but you guys just did a firefly.
Lmao whos aeon???| bro I haven't been here in a while.. what's poppin gang - Typh
I will always be proud of how far we got with Boxshu United. Ty all for a wonderful time!~ EliZ
yee i cant wait till we get official hopefully it will be soon
Just cook some food for em? Heard you are pretty mean beyond a grill and shit! ;)
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Originally Posted by Elmindreda View Post
yee i cant wait till we get official hopefully it will be soon

just bribe admins smh
no u

Originally Posted by Kido View Post
just bribe admins smh

What u think iv been doin this entire time? Bribing TyphoN with food pic's.
It might not have had the... desired effect however.

haha get rekt typh~min
EliZ: I have a crippling sugar addiction | Elmindreda: eli do be kinda cute tho, hmu sometimes | Typh: Splish splash Aeon is big trash.
Lmao remember when your clan died and since you couldn't get a season two you just redid the same adventure xdddd. SAO got more seasons but you guys just did a firefly.
Lmao whos aeon???| bro I haven't been here in a while.. what's poppin gang - Typh
I will always be proud of how far we got with Boxshu United. Ty all for a wonderful time!~ EliZ
Originally Posted by EliZ View Post
Finally sent in that official application yall!!! Hype!

Woohoo, what's the wait time till we know?
Exguna.
Originally Posted by EXGUNA View Post
Woohoo, what's the wait time till we know?

Anywhere from a week to a month I believe, I'll keep you all updated on anything I hear.
-----
Anyone got any ideas of what food I can make? I need something new
Last edited by EliZ; Apr 19, 2021 at 05:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

haha get rekt typh~min
Hmm one of my fav things to make is an omelet with a soft flower tortilla shell in it with kabassa sausage cheese whatever kind of ham you fancy crushed red pepper and basil on it, is amazing and very very filling
Originally Posted by Elmindreda View Post
Hmm one of my fav things to make is an omelet with a soft flower tortilla shell in it with kabassa sausage cheese whatever kind of ham you fancy crushed red pepper and basil on it, is amazing and very very filling

God that sounds good... x-x yeah I'll look into that.

haha get rekt typh~min
Everytime I poke my head in y'all talking about food, God damn this is the place to be for sure haha
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP