Ranking
Food is amazing, more people should be sharing good not containing tomatos food
A good not containing tomato's food is, a curry meat pie. One of the worlds greatest wonders, pepper steak pie is a close second. If your from here (aus) you should know what I'm talking about, if not, it sucks to be you. But yeah nah if you find yourself in Oz get to a servo and get yourself a dog's eye with some choccy milk, also good after some grog. So come give it ago, also the Bunnings restaurant is A+, maybe even the best hob knocker is the world, only the finest snags.
Last edited by Redux; Apr 20, 2021 at 03:52 PM.
Exguna.
Originally Posted by EXGUNA View Post
A good not containing tomato's food is, a curry meat pie. One of the worlds greatest wonders, pepper steak pie is a close second. If your from here (aus) you should know what I'm talking about, if not, it sucks to be you. But yeah nah if you find yourself in Oz get to a servo and get yourself a dog's eye with some choccy milk, also good after some grog. So come give it ago, also the Bunnings restaurant is A+, maybe even the best hob knocker is the world, only the finest snags.

Hmm I have never had a meat pie, might have to figure out how to make one sooner or later
Originally Posted by Jewww View Post
Everytime I poke my head in y'all talking about food, God damn this is the place to be for sure haha

That might be my fault... xD Rythm got me wanting to make some good stuff again so now here we are.
It's me, the one who stole your sandwich!

Ps. Elmindreda is kinda cute tho :o
haha get rekt typh~min
EliZ: I have a crippling sugar addiction | Elmindreda: eli do be kinda cute tho, hmu sometimes | Typh: Splish splash Aeon is big trash.
Lmao remember when your clan died and since you couldn't get a season two you just redid the same adventure xdddd. SAO got more seasons but you guys just did a firefly.
Lmao whos aeon???| bro I haven't been here in a while.. what's poppin gang - Typh
I will always be proud of how far we got with Boxshu United. Ty all for a wonderful time!~ EliZ
Originally Posted by EliZ View Post
That might be my fault... xD Rythm got me wanting to make some good stuff again so now here we are.

Tbh that man's a few nights ago was an animal like 3 sandwiches and like God knows what else man's a DEMON aha
I B u y A r t !
C o n t a c t M e !
ill have to get typh to decrypt that for me to read

anyways anybody got any major plans for the near future when corona goes away ;-;
Originally Posted by Elmindreda View Post
ill have to get typh to decrypt that for me to read

anyways anybody got any major plans for the near future when corona goes away ;-;

Go hang out with people.
It's me, the one who stole your sandwich!

Ps. Elmindreda is kinda cute tho :o
haha get rekt typh~min
EliZ: I have a crippling sugar addiction | Elmindreda: eli do be kinda cute tho, hmu sometimes | Typh: Splish splash Aeon is big trash.
Lmao remember when your clan died and since you couldn't get a season two you just redid the same adventure xdddd. SAO got more seasons but you guys just did a firefly.
Lmao whos aeon???| bro I haven't been here in a while.. what's poppin gang - Typh
I will always be proud of how far we got with Boxshu United. Ty all for a wonderful time!~ EliZ
Originally Posted by Jewww View Post
Tbh that man's a few nights ago was an animal like 3 sandwiches and like God knows what else man's a DEMON aha

Was this supposed to be ironic?
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.