Toribash
Original Post
Gaming Chairs Question
Greetings.

I have a question about gaming chairs.

My height is 192 cm, and i am really wondering is there someone that tall (or even taller) who uses gaming chairs?
Please share your experience, what exactly model you use and everything you can tell me that can be helpful.

No i am not cyberathlete neither want become one. The situation is that in Russia industry sucks and basic office-like chairs commonly 10x time worse and less comfortable than gaming chairs even at the same price points.
Thank you for your responds.

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Not tall, but I have a DXRacer. They're not soft on the bottom; if you like a firm chair, you'll like it. I find the head-rest pillow useless but being taller, you might get a use out of it, I don't know. If I remember correctly, it was around 300 USD. Hopefully your budget can cover it.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Im like 90% sure that regular office chairs are much better than "gaming chairs". They provide much better support for your body parts. If possible, a larger office chair would probably do you better. I'll find sources in a sec
WIZARD WIZARD WIZARD WIZARD WIZARD WIZARD WIZARD WIZARD WIZARD WIZARD WIZARD WIZARD WIZARD WIZARD WIZARD WIZARD WIZARD WIZARD WIZARD WIZARD WIZARD WIZARD WIZARD WIZARD WIZARD
Almost all gaming chairs are overpriced lumps of mediocrity, the only company which actually makes good tier chairs is secretlab but be prepared to shell out 400$+. Secretlab titan series should fit for your length though so that wouldn't be an issue.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
i have a secretlab, its ok, pretty firm but quite ergonomic probably not worth the price just find an ergonomic office chair