Ranking
Original Post
Rebuild
OK, Beeh has left and apparently I'm now in charge. First, I'll need a head count of how many people we have-Fried, Zimpy, are you two still in? Then, we'll need to start finding new recruits and testing them. I trust you two to find good, active people. We should also apologize to those that were kicked by Bez when he was here, and try to get a few of them back. I will contact JD and VX and see if they can lend a hand. WE NEED TO KEEP UNCE ALIVE!
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!
Just checking in on the UNCE forums, and gee, everything just went south. I'm not active whatsoever right now, and I probably won't be for a while (junior year in high school ACTUALLY matters). However, I am still in UNCE.
Good! And I know Junior year's tough, but if you could just check the forum once in a while and stuff it'd be much appreciated. Thanks!
BRAWL PWNS!!!
Yea, I'll definitely check back once in a while like I am now, but first things first. School is more important than Toribash. I'll try to remain (somewhat) active though.
(sorry for interrupting the clan board) gosh, looking at this for the first time... how did all of this actually happen?.. good luck rly m8s, youre really gona need it dont let unce fall down, keep finding these membs man, peace...
But why's the rum gone? :v
Thanks for everything Fried.

Also thanks to k6vamees for the encouragement.
BRAWL PWNS!!!
He's mad because he thinks it should be dead.
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.