ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Wow.
All this happens just from Bez leaving? My computer broke just when VolcanoX quit. Got fixed when Shec was leader then didn't really wanna come back.
I think UNCE needs one huge fucking hand to get out of this one.
My advice: Give up. But I will try to get Phantom to help as much as possible.

BTW: This is samikah.
| Knbl.on.TB |
Proud member of Sigma. Proud congregator of BnW.
Havn't seen you in awhile, samikah. And yes, all of this happened.
He kicked all the new members that I recruited. Then, he asked if the people would leave if he left, and they agreed. And the people that were left over, left due to not enough members(not very smart) and inactivity. MPPV and friedrice are going to try and revive it.

The only reason I left wasn't due to any of these, I just didn't like to stay in a clan for that long and this clan was keeping me from doing a few other things (not going to mention, so don't ask.).

BTW: this is goodmonkey incase you havn't noticed
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
Originally Posted by Kannibul View Post
All this happens just from Bez leaving? My computer broke just when VolcanoX quit. Got fixed when Shec was leader then didn't really wanna come back.
I think UNCE needs one huge (bleep)ing hand to get out of this one.
My advice: Give up. But I will try to get Phantom to help as much as possible.

BTW: This is samikah.

uhhh...
yeah pretty much.
We can deal with this... some other time. I'm not anywhere close to 100% activity because of schoolwork (junior year) and cross country/track. I'd love to help out, but free time is a commodity that I'm running short of. (that last sentence was beast)
Lol me too I started sophmore year and I have an after-school activity almost every single day, seriously.

Environmental Club, Chess Club, Computer Club, and Spanish Club, not to mention the fact that I work on the school website 0_o

That and homework is seriously keeping me pinned down right now. I haven't even played TB in like a week.
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!
MasterPpv & Fried. I admire ur loyalty o.0

If there's anything i can do, pm me ;)

For your comeback vid, can I be on it as one of a guest/one of the unce legends? If so, I can send you some replays if you pm me about it

Good luck MasterPpv and FriedRice!
[A L P H A]
Same here guys, I love you to death for keeping it alive this long. Just keep pushin!

If I can find all of my sick replays before I "stopped" playing then I'll send them over.
idle
Nope comeback video is already done thanks to arrangements by me and a favor from a friend. :P

http://forum.toribash.com/vbtube_sho...52048&p=705124

The only problem is fried hasn't posted it in art.
Last edited by JDawg; Oct 5, 2008 at 05:25 AM.
Since when did I become Asian?
Fried, you were awesome in that vid!

The one where you used uke's foot like a knife was really epic
[A L P H A]