Toribash
Original Post
I'm back!
Decided to make a introduction since it's been a while and probably hardly anyone knows me besides staff and a few people.

I am back from the dead of a permanent ban(Will not go into detail since it's the past). I made amends with the staff, thus allowing me to return back to Toribash.

I am 19 years old, currently working at a factory as a security guard from 10 AM up to 6 PM(-6 GMT). I get paid $8.75/hour by just sitting there on my ass so in a way, it's easy money. I am starting to get back into doing GFX and Textures, along with making replays for videos, so you could watch out for those . I currently suck ass in-game, but it's due to me losing my touch but i'll get it back ;)

I have been playing Toribash since April 2008. The 13th of april will be my 6th year of playing Toribash. You can call me the following:
RJ
Deak
DeakManiac
Dick
Or whatever name, but those are the names I am used to being called

Anyway, feels good to be back on Toribash! Hopefully I can meet a few new faces and make friends once again.

To the people asking me what happened to my clan:
Rift was shut down 3 days before I got banned by siku, for making multiple clans and all end up being crap. I will NOT run a clan again, but will join a clan. Just wanted to get that out of the subject of all the questions being asked

Also, my last TB Video is almost at 17k views! (W00T ) Here's a example of me doing replay videos(I can do better now :P) :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKkK05126HU
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Hai bruddah I remember you. Great to see ya back. If your looking for a clan with no bullshits pm me.
Congratulations on getting unbanned, I'm going to try and do the same with my account.
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
I will NOT run a clan again, but will join a clan. Just wanted to get that out of the subject of all the questions being asked

Didn't you just make a clan?
Also welcome back! Lets meet ingame sometime.
Whats up dick. You are on our clans blacklist. Why?
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.