Toribash
Original Post
Private Forums
Private forums cost 40k toricredits because they're unnecessary. Anything they can do can be accomplished by mass PMs.

To qualify for a private forum, your clan must have been official for a least 6 months for you to get a board. Think of it as a "Qi" limit for the board.

Activity checks will be done on private forums. If you don't use it, you run the risk of losing it. Anyone who has a board right now will not have to pay or need to be 6 months old. But you still need to use it.

Any questions, post here or PM me.
dude DIAF sent their money when hebrew was in charge so im not in the clan anymore but this is onne of the reasons i left so they need their private board
Are we Pandora, able to get a private forum. Our clan is a merge of Core (Discount Death + Freelance) and Retribution. Both of which were official clans. Core's been around for a while and Retribution was fairly new.
So are we able to apply for a private forum?
It seems that Velocity (YES) has been around since 3/16/09, which means you can have a private forum in a month or so.

Xenmas, I'll discuss it with the other clan folks. will PM you when a decision is reached.
Can you check if Darkness is old enough, and if not how much longer?

Btw idk if it has been answered before, but why was hive only around 2 months/1 month old and they got a private forum? o:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame