Toribash
alright guys if you dont have anything nice to say please just leave. its not kuhl, really, and it is very inappropriate. stop telling me how to run my clan.

thank you.
PK
and lo He came upon the sinner with little mercy. henceforth from this moment on He shall be known as PK, the painkiller.

Puff will sacrifice himself for the greater good as punishment for his rage. It is in His honor that we fight.
This is a clan discussion.
This is were the community (us) expresses our view of the clan (you).
So far it seems remarkably negative.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

rules of clan discussion:

3. Be respectful of each other, no flaming, etc etc. You've heard it all before. If you're being too harsh, I'll ask/tell you to stop. If you won't stop flaming, I'll deny your access to Clan Discussion. It won't be tolerated.

thats the rules from the moderator/guy in charge of forums.
Originally Posted by mcmuffin View Post
rules of clan discussion:

3. Be respectful of each other, no flaming, etc etc. You've heard it all before. If you're being too harsh, I'll ask/tell you to stop. If you won't stop flaming, I'll deny your access to Clan Discussion. It won't be tolerated.

He didn't flame, did he? -_-
He also is apparently not familiar with me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
He also is apparently not familiar with me.

You, sir, get the "Post of the hour" award.
i liek turtelz xd
Originally Posted by PKuhl View Post
hey guys im a little short on tcs right now. leagoin needs 1k but i dont know his official tag ...like the numbers. anyone know it?

It's Leagoin609. im playing with him right now.
..just to get back on topic for a moment.
thanks for the update
and lo He came upon the sinner with little mercy. henceforth from this moment on He shall be known as PK, the painkiller.

Puff will sacrifice himself for the greater good as punishment for his rage. It is in His honor that we fight.