Toribash
Original Post
Safe-bet coupon
This have to be super-rare (impossible to buy for example, but can be earned as a prize in events) coupon, that is hidden from everyone in inventory and transaction history. The usage is simple - /safebet 500000 example. In every case, both if you won the bet or not, the coupon disappears. No one can see that bet is safe till the game is over.
* If you lost the bet, there's a message appears "X saved the bet with a coupon", no one got X's money. he does not loses them
* if you win the bet, you win the bet.

For example, there is 4 betters. X safebets 500k on 1, B bets 100k on 1, C and Z bets 300k on 2 both
If 2 wins 1, C and Z splits only 100k from B bet, but not X's 500k
Ex - Moderator of russian sections
Ex-Event squad defender
Ex-Tori Agents Sentinel
Originally Posted by Nikorn View Post
This have to be super-rare (impossible to buy for example, but can be earned as a prize in events) coupon, that is hidden from everyone in inventory and transaction history. The usage is simple - /safebet 500000 example. In every case, both if you won the bet or not, the coupon disappears. No one can see that bet is safe till the game is over.
* If you lost the bet, there's a message appears "X saved the bet with a coupon", no one got X's money. he does not loses them
* if you win the bet, you win the bet.

For example, there is 4 betters. X safebets 500k on 1, B bets 100k on 1, C and Z bets 300k on 2 both
If 2 wins 1, C and Z splits only 100k from B bet, but not X's 500k

wtf? this idea just seems....awful. why?
To diversify bets and add more action to it
Ex-Event squad defender
Ex-Tori Agents Sentinel
Soo... everyone is safe betting from now on and no one ever wins or loses anything?

As i said, it has to be absolutely rare and expensive item
Ex-Event squad defender
Ex-Tori Agents Sentinel
this really wouldn't add any kind of diversity to bets. most likely a no-go.
But wouldn't you want people to know you're betting a lot so they can counter and you can potentially get more TC? It's just a get out of jail free card and ruins the whole fun of gambling (which is you don't know the outcome but you statistically guess so it can always be random)
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky