ES Recruitment Drive
Watching tonnes of replays has proven to me more and more that the devil is in the details, there are plenty of replays with these dms but not so many that conjugate them with style that seems to exist regardless of the dms rather than exist at odds with them. For me the most remarkable aspect of this replay is how, in the torso boomhit, you immediately pull back all of your movement after the kick, making it look like your leg bounced off uke and your whole body felt the impact, which makes it look incredibly satisfying. The fact that you got a lot of dms helps too.
Very nice crotch kick too. The replay is stylish and hectic overall, all the things I like.
oh yeah
wow thanks pusga im very flattered

im not gonna lie honestly i wasnt a fan of the replay myself but seeing that its been well received makes me happy

heres a -30 thing ig

o pretty sure the skeet missed btw but i left it in because of how unfair amounts of close it was lmao
Attached Files
enhancer.rpl (422.4 KB, 16 views)
Wow! I like how u got full ass dm, great job! But im not satisfied, that you didnt dm the torso xdoverall 99/100(just for torso)xd
|If u want to be commented, comment first :)|ORMO|
The dms and your continuous movement are awesome especially the opener and first kick. The skeet hits but I only noticed it because you mentioned it, I wish it was somehow more obvious.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
I wish it was somehow more obvious.

your wish is my command

thanks for the positive feedback though guise
Attached Files
enhancer.rpl (468.7 KB, 27 views)
opener was super wack and unoriginal but you more than made up for it with the slick movement afterwards and brutal dms (especially the first kick)

probably the best replay I've seen in a little bit now, well done
yooo no joke this is bonkers

love the movement looks clean looks smooth everything just connected beautifully and the double decap was amazing lol

not much else to say about it other than maybe trying to get a boomkick instead of thatdecap and sort of following through afterwards.

All in all, a great replay my dude
Giving a "hand" for skeets.