Toribash
Original Post
[REV] Applications
Let's Start a Revolution

The application process is simple:
Write us a Free form application in this thread, try and include information such as:
Name, Age, GMT (Time Zone), hobbies/ interests, forum/ ingame activity (We’ll check). Applications from Alt’s will be instantly denied.
Once you’ve submitted your application, we as a clan will privately discuss your application, once we have done so, if your application is successful we shall be in contact and arrange ingame trials. If your application or trials are not so successful, we shall notify you here. This application is a way for us to learn who you are as a person and to figure out if you’ll fit well with the rest of the clan, so don’t be afraid to tell us more about yourself as a person be specific if you must.
If you make replays, feel free to leave them below and we shall take them into consideration when reviewing your applicaiton.

Important:
MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR DISCORD SO WE CAN CONTACT YOU! This will be necessary when furthering your application.

Examples:
We expect your applications to be Free Form and wrote properly. This is a great way to express the kind of person you are and how you like to portray yourself, please do not simply include the information above with bullet points. The more we know about you, the higher chance you have of being called back for trials!

Example

Last edited by Convict; Jan 12, 2020 at 04:19 PM.
Take two.

Name: Scareclown (IRL most ppl call me Nova)
time zone: EST GMT-5
Activity: pretty much everyday.
First picked up the game in 2012 but I lost my laptop and made a new account to go with the new laptop in 2016

other than playing a dead game I do boxing, longboarding, and writing.My sense of humor's pretty dark to make me really laugh but Im pretty chill, laid back. I only speak english and I mainly play abd and lenshu. I do also have a passion for modmaking and can make VERY basic art I made my head texture and old clan (laughdamnit) logo myself.

Tank is a Brotherhood, Not Just A Clan.
Hey guys,

I'm mitch. I'm 15. I'm from England and I'm in GMT-0. I like games, movies, programming, other teenager shit.

I've played toribash since September of 2014 and have loved every moment of it. My favourite mods are parkour mods and ABD.

Onto my personality we go. I've become known for toxic behaviour but I can actually be chill. Believe it or not. I love chatting to people and making friends in new environments.

I was in Tank quite some time ago and was removed as I had been toxic to members. However, that has changed and I have matured over that time and think I'm ready to join this clan again.

Other than just the parkour and ABD I do, I have started making replays of uke bashes, I'll attach some replays below.

Other than that I can't think of much to say apart from i hope you enjoyed the read and I hope I'll be accepted to Tank once again and given another chance.

~ Mitch, (mitch#0666)

Tank is a brotherhood, not just a clan
Originally Posted by ScareClown View Post
Take two.

Name: Scareclown (IRL most ppl call me Nova)
time zone: EST GMT-5
Activity: pretty much everyday.
First picked up the game in 2012 but I lost my laptop and made a new account to go with the new laptop in 2016

other than playing a dead game I do boxing, longboarding, and writing.My sense of humor's pretty dark to make me really laugh but Im pretty chill, laid back. I only speak english and I mainly play abd and lenshu. I do also have a passion for modmaking and can make VERY basic art I made my head texture and old clan (laughdamnit) logo myself.

Tank is a Brotherhood, Not Just A Clan.

Denied sorry

Originally Posted by mitch View Post
Hey guys,

I'm mitch. I'm 15. I'm from England and I'm in GMT-0. I like games, movies, programming, other teenager shit.

I've played toribash since September of 2014 and have loved every moment of it. My favourite mods are parkour mods and ABD.

Onto my personality we go. I've become known for toxic behaviour but I can actually be chill. Believe it or not. I love chatting to people and making friends in new environments.

I was in Tank quite some time ago and was removed as I had been toxic to members. However, that has changed and I have matured over that time and think I'm ready to join this clan again.

Other than just the parkour and ABD I do, I have started making replays of uke bashes, I'll attach some replays below.

Other than that I can't think of much to say apart from i hope you enjoyed the read and I hope I'll be accepted to Tank once again and given another chance.

~ Mitch, (mitch#0666)

Tank is a brotherhood, not just a clan

Accepted Hope you are going to change for the better and help out
hey Crimson told me to join because pendragon sucks and convict agrees
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
hey Crimson told me to join because pendragon sucks and convict agrees

accepted
I'm Wumpus
So uh, I really don't know how I'm going to pull this off but I'm an unknown age My real name is Wumpus I live in Australia and I'm extremely shy.

I've been playing Toribash for around 5 years now. I'm generally pretty active, playing mostly everyday.

I wan't to join Tank because my previous clan wasn't the one for me, I'm pretty good at ABD when I have to be, but that's about it. Aside from that I'm just a Wumpus.
Am Womp
Cancel your application before joining another clan next time please. Denied either way.
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.