Toribash
Original Post
triz0n's shitty replay thread
go to the last page and cnc whatever, thanks.
pls cnc these old uke bash replays and new spars so i can get back into replay making. thanks all <3
-----
here's a shitty lil split cap (say it with your chest)
Attached Files
obscene o'deurve.rpl (750.3 KB, 7 views)
butthurt barbies.rpl (248.2 KB, 8 views)
floppy head.rpl (520.0 KB, 8 views)
meme spar.rpl (634.2 KB, 4 views)
spar wit witch.rpl (290.2 KB, 5 views)
say it with your chest.rpl (94.1 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by EPOCH; Aug 25, 2019 at 11:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
butthurt babies -

opener is random and slow and the rest looks not that decent
i liked the spin and the double knee however it would look more smooth and decent if u didnt contract ur knees instantly after the dm
After the dms u kinda stop for a few frames idk why then you go for the punch
I didnt like that u raised ur hands that kinda messed you on the launch
The boom is sick
and i dont like the rest because u go on the left then change mid air

good replay dude keep it up
-----
butthurt babies -

opener is random and slow and the rest looks not that decent
i liked the spin and the double knee however it would look more smooth and decent if u didnt contract ur knees instantly after the dm
After the dms u kinda stop for a few frames idk why then you go for the punch
I didnt like that u raised ur hands that kinda messed you on the launch
The boom is sick
and i dont like the rest because u go on the left then change mid air

good replay dude keep it up
Last edited by Deni; Jul 30, 2019 at 11:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
thanks for the cnc! ill try to to keep my rotations smoother thanks!

bbc's my first -40 experience in a spar with spirals and obscene o'deurve is a madman with some fancy skeets
Attached Files
obscene o'deurve.rpl (750.3 KB, 7 views)
bbc.rpl (474.1 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by EPOCH; Jul 31, 2019 at 12:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'll go for these sp replays

Obscene:
Though you translate your momentum and force well from the opener to the kick, there is a small hiccup when you turn your chest. This subtracts a good deal of fluidity in turn for precision, and in this case it resulted in a relatively basic (but still powerful) split. This is primarily due to a good deal of frameskipping, giving it a very spacey and rigid look. Your return to the ground was incredibly nice, setting you up for a clean spin. However, directly after the launch, it looks like you hit relax all. This is an incredibly useful tool, but must be utilized efficiently to reap benefits. Main joints like your neck and abs were left relaxed pretty much the rest of the replay, making your tori flop forward and backward violently. You did a good job of covering it up by spiraling with your arms, but severely cut your force for the decap. This also may have something to do with your lumbar, for it was slightly skewed most of this interaction. Aim to keep your lumbar straight unless completely necessary - it allows for much cleaner spins. Another tip would be to restrict your arms using hold on your elbows before they smack you in the chest when relaxed.
Rate - 5/10

Butthurt Barbies:
The opener is fire af, allowing for such a sweet spin. Only problem with it/the spin is that you left your chest in the same position for the duration, only slightly moving your upper body. Again, gives your tori a spacey rigid look. Knee-m's were absolutely gorgeous, greatly increasing the finesse of the replay. The first clap started out a little dry looking, but instantly became beautiful. Your accuracy and dedication to the hit was masterful, even further enhancing the finesse. The back kick was excellent; swift, powerful, massive. This replay is good!
Rate - 6/10

Floppy Head:
Everything about this opener into kick is flawless in my eyes. That transfer and control was exquisite, followed up by a beautiful leg-cap. However, you again threw this majesty right out the window by relaxing all and leaving your only momentum-driving joints to flop. Pulling your leg from the kick in that fashion drains all the blood out of my dong, because your following movements look desperate. This continues until your foot touches uke's head, wherein your seem to regain your posture. Twisting his head off with your foot is a super super good idea, but the execution was relatively lacking. The replay hits a standstill for the few following frames, but you regain traction with flying colors on that boom hit. Absolute. Barbarism. I can feel it through my eyes. The following boom is even better, having been executed in a very powerful slam. Pulling your body in then exploding through your leg was masterful, and very pretty. Incredible replay!
Rate - 8/10

Say it with your chest:
I'll come clean right off the bat and say I did not really enjoy this replay; my biggest problem being that it looks more like a replay a college student would make while also noting a lecture. The opener would have been good if you didn't almost stick your foot in your mouth, instead transferring horizontally. The punch is purely ok. The follow up is fun, getting a decap using momentum. However, the instant flop is wildly deterring. If instead you had continued lifting the leg into a cork or really any other move, it would be beautiful.
Rate - 3/10

Those two replays were truly fantastic, absolutely incredible job!
Also known as CombatBot
new batch of replays
vulgar display of power is a samba replay, this is ugly is a cork, cause i just started learning to trick.i'd love any tips on how to continue tricking, thanks all, please cnc
Attached Files
vugar display of power.rpl (137.4 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by EPOCH; Aug 20, 2019 at 09:31 PM.
Since I am no longer a tricking type of guy, I'll cnc the madman.

Vulgar display of power: Wow. This replay is absolutely beautiful. Absolutely flawless transitions between momentous swings, allowing you to keep your speed and accuracy on point. The opener begins very floppy and strange; its easy to tell that you were eager to get past it. The extension of one leg whilst the other is contracted is pretty cliche, especially since you did not land on the flat of your foot. However, all of this is excused as soon as you begin to build your momentum. I love your use of your legs, not allowing them to fully contract or extend until necessary. Pulling both of your arms in after the first kick - the second makes your upper body kind of look like a thumb; this can be avoided by relaxing your shoulders for a few frames at a time. I also have to say- I love that you went with knocking his head up before the finishing decap.

9/10, great fuckin replay
Also known as CombatBot
The cork actually wasn't so bad, but there's one main adjustment you could make to improve it. I'm sure you noticed that you took completely off your toe in that cork, which is because you extended your ankle too early. Try experimenting with holding your ankle for most of the swing, and then extending at exactly the right time to get the most power and spin possible. I can't really tell you when that is, you kinda just have to learn it
Glimpsed
Thanks for the cnc, i didnt notice the extended ankle till i finished the replay and reran the whole thing, but ill try my best to figure that moment out.
pretty cool spar with mani, but my strikes look weak, any tips to improve them?
Attached Files
spar with mani.rpl (546.8 KB, 6 views)