Ranking
Sometimes i see moments of full hold, and its look a little unbasic, but overall great moves.
|If u want to be commented, comment first :)|ORMO|
old parkour thats been continued, realised there was a sliding element and decided to stop. some of the movements pretty bad but some of it is pretty cool. enjoy. thanks for the cncs btw.
Attached Files
sketchers.rpl (1.86 MB, 16 views)
mat_pk_training.tbm (11.0 KB, 7 views)
thanks lad, you're a dying breed you. here's a new replay my mps doin a madness. enjoy. decided id start including the names of the tricks im doing, so here you go (in order): jacknife -> snapuswipe -> (i say this loosely cause its a really odd position to cork out of) cork -> stepover hook. a lot of people get intimidated by tricking, so if anyone has any questions my pms are open on discord.
Attached Files
astringent.rpl (456.1 KB, 42 views)
nice tricks man and you cool eshit for that uke-to-tori switch.
Gods Don't Bleed
I Have Not Bled
Weird upper body movement at 1110 and 1010

I liked the advanced tricking move where the Tori becomes the Uke. Not very many people do this trick in real life.

Cool replay.
-----
Weird upper body movement at 1110 and 1010

I liked the advanced tricking move where the Tori becomes the Uke. Not very many people do this trick in real life.

Cool replay.
Last edited by darienforbes; Feb 18, 2020 at 10:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
some of this is pretty of old, i'd continue it but its kind of dead. enjoy. it's 5tf if that matters to you. enjoy.
Attached Files
Last edited by EPOCH; Oct 11, 2021 at 04:38 PM.
overall replay is good, but the 1140 looks like very woodie, and there is no ending, so 77/100
|If u want to be commented, comment first :)|ORMO|