ES Recruitment Drive
New story pls. It's been almost a month and we haven't had any other stories
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Well it is time for Tengo's story time

A few days a go my friend Tariq was drinking vodka with my other friend Abdo on the rooftops. Tariq called "allo Qusai we're on Abdo's rooftops come here". I started the car's engine right away and proceeded to drive there. I went to the rooftops and they were pretty drunk, they left some vodka for me but I told them I dont want to drink.
Tariq's mood was shit, I didn't like it at all I felt uncomfortable. Anyway, I just ignored their shit and sat with them for around 30 mins then I said I'm going back home. As soon as I got inside the car I turn around to se Tariq heading towards me.. "Im coming with you bro" Tariq said. I started moving in between the local market shops then he told me that his mother wants him to buy some bread from the bakery. I said okay let's go buy some bread. While waiting for the bread to baked my father called "allo Qusai I order pizza from Pizza Hut it should be ready in 20 mins go and get the pizza, and dont be late 30 mins and you are here".. The bread took more than 20 mins to get ready wtf is going inside. I told tariq to see why the bread is this late. He went inside then came out laughing like a freak "he fell asleep while baking the fucking bread bro " I didn't even laugh as my mood turn bad already.. There comes the bread let's go.. While stuck in the traffic of the market (on my way to pizza hut) A GIRL PUT HER FUCKING GEAR ON REVERSE AND SHE MANAGED TO BUMP MY CAR WTF!! What made it worse is that she stopped in middle of the fucking traffic just to check if her car was ok or not and to settle everything.. Come on in the middle of the road !? Anyway I told her to enter the parking lot expecting her to park her car there and talk to me, but I didnt know she was dumb enough to stop on the way of the parking lot to check.. I stopped behind her nothing happened to both cars but she's still looking at me you why ? Because she had a doubt "why were you this close behind me?" I said Im sorry but nothing happened just to tolerate the idiocy.
Then Tariq started his shit again "bro can you take me home first so I hand the bread ?" He asked.. I said no man pizza hut comes first then your place then my place I will just go this way. He didnt stop begging for that and I kept saying no.. Then we arrived at pizza hut I didnt even park the car because I knew it was just 1 min in and out..
As soon as I get inside Pizza hut he jumped on the driver seat then poof! He was gone..
This shit made me steam hot air outta my cavities !!
That fucker took my fucking car and left me waiting here holding this pizza..
Then after 10 mins I see him approaching.. I was mad to the point that I didn't even say shit then he came out of the car saying "see ya mate" then he went towards the hangout
Im glad I didnt cry that day
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
I did not.. Because I was supposed to deliver it home.
I'm a little late, but man tariq sounds like a dick lol. (at least in this context)

If he was that drunk I'm surprised he didn't wreck your car lol
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
He was just drunk.. And I never hated a human being like how much I hated that faggot that day.
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
Can someone summarize the story ? I still can't gather the willpower to read it.

Tengo and friend hang out. Friend gets drunk. Both get the munchies, and order pizza hut. They both order bread as well due to their hunger. Tengo drives and almost gets into possible accidents. Tengo gets dropped off at pizza hut, and friend ditches him. Tengo receives pizza and is left all alone while friend goes on drunk adventures in his car (picks up bread). Friend arrives 10 minutes later. Pizza got cold, because tengo didn't eat it before he got back out of sheer spite.

Pretty much the story.
Last edited by Rfifan; Apr 13, 2015 at 01:57 PM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020