Toribash
2 lazy
-----
i wrote a whole fucking story for yall and i fucking hit the delete button to only fucking put me back into the fuck main thread so when i clicked the forward arrow to come back and finish my story i guess chrome didnt save it and now im crying theres youre fucking story niggers sorry
Last edited by Ocean; Dec 15, 2015 at 11:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm subbing in for Ocean while he's banana'd

Okay so I'm talking to this girl and shes cool and everything, like probably girlfriend worthy. Like super cool, pretty damn cute, and enjoys my sense of humor along with cool shows and is a big star wars fan. So shes a good catch, but I'm like what the fuck is wrong with this girl because it's too good to be true. So we are talking like everyday and stuff and she loves to cook food (another big +++) but I start to notice she cooks and everything she cooks doesn't have meat in it, I mean she cooks everyday and we've been talking for a few weeks now and not one time has she cooked something with meat. So I'm all like oh if shes just a vegetarian then I can totally look by that. So we are talking and shes like "Im eating a bagel with veggie cream cheese on it and theres something big that you don't know about me" and being clever and funny and sorta picking it up along the way I'm like "That's exactly what a vegetarian would say" and she says something along the lines of it's more than that and eventually says that shes a vegan. At this point I'm like okay a vegan isn't too bad shes pretty damn cool I can probably handle a vegan. She goes to my college and is declaring in nutritional science, and we are talking about school and she brings up that shes getting a degree in something she doesnt believe in. I was like wtf what? She goes into this whole story about how animal based nutritional science is fake and she only believes in plant nutritional science. But instead of calling her out and flaming her for being a retard noob i say I dont know enough about nutrition to argue either side, so I can get the P and gtfo. But wtf how can you just choose not to believe in that?!?!

Probably not as exciting as ocean but itll have to do
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit