Ranking
why am i in taekyyon i kind of suck at that
A year or two ago i left now IM BACK BABY
5th dan
Originally Posted by STIKEMAN View Post
why am i in taekyyon i kind of suck at that

Becuase, you applied for all three classes, so i picked one, Teakkyon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada
Ok, i beleave the leader boards thread is complete i hope you all enjoy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Which class you wish to join: Aikido
You're skill level in mod you wish to join on a scale from 1/10: If I have to then... 7-9.5... I don't think I should rate myself.
How much you play the mod you wish to join: Whenever there's people there and I'm not playing with my friends, or when there's an aikido tourney.
ONE replay of you vs in mutiplayer in said mod you wish to join: Well shit. It's really old. I never save MP replays anymore, so this is really old. And of course, it's not an ownage.
Attached Files
snoopylol_mp_own4.rpl (43.4 KB, 12 views)
Originally Posted by SnoopyLoL View Post
Which class you wish to join: Aikido
You're skill level in mod you wish to join on a scale from 1/10: If I have to then... 7-9.5... I don't think I should rate myself.
How much you play the mod you wish to join: Whenever there's people there and I'm not playing with my friends, or when there's an aikido tourney.
ONE replay of you vs in mutiplayer in said mod you wish to join: Well shit. It's really old. I never save MP replays anymore, so this is really old. And of course, it's not an ownage.

You're rate is just a quote for us. What will really determines you're skill is you're replays, and what i have seen from you in-game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Originally Posted by SnoopyLoL View Post
So you're saying... You just added the skill level thing to add volume to the application...?

No i need to see both perspectives, Yours and mine. This also determines if you lie about you're skill.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum