Ranking
We didn't do it. However if they're willing to rig one that someone else put up, they don't belong in our events do they?
Weren't quite a few Team Wushu members banned for decap prize rigging a few months back? I don't understand why they're not on the list.
Kindly tell me who it was and it can be dealt with. I don't appreciate instigating issues with blind accusations. Name some names. Also if the incident you're talking about was the one I'm thinking of, the decap event had been going on for 10 hours plus, and we decided to save the tc to run the event again. There was some miscommunication with the gms and players that made it seem as if it was a rigging, but that tc while being held by xhiba and imapirate, is still understood to belong to teamwushu and will be used for another decap event. We had to end the event because nobody was there to moderate from TW anymore.
-----
Personally I don't understand why somebody didn't just go on the teamwushu account to save the tc, but that's how it went down.
Last edited by rcarey; Jan 3, 2014 at 08:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
Kindly tell me who it was and it can be dealt with. I don't appreciate instigating issues with blind accusations. Name some names. Also if the incident you're talking about was the one I'm thinking of, the decap event had been going on for 10 hours plus, and we decided to save the tc to run the event again. There was some miscommunication with the gms and players that made it seem as if it was a rigging, but that tc while being held by xhiba and imapirate, is still understood to belong to teamwushu and will be used for another decap event. We had to end the event because nobody was there to moderate from TW anymore.
-----
Personally I don't understand why somebody didn't just go on the teamwushu account to save the tc, but that's how it went down.

imapirate actually was a gm, so he was able to retrieve the decap prize.

Yeah as said before, the tc was retrieved because the room got empty for a while and no one was there to moderate as well..it is teamwushu proprety.
Your messed up world enthrills me