ES Recruitment Drive
Cold and Moop were my favourite ones, specially moop because he teached me how to play TK, also a nice guy.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
so you're not denilumi... confused

I am... that was a joke lol.
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Victor4554 for being the most chill dude ever, and hes been with me since day 1 basically, not to mention hes a tremendously talented artist and overall player and rplmaker as well, the type of dude you can always count on no matter what

loli/tsundere for being the most adorable dude around, he also makes adorable rpls and plays boxshu in an adorable way and hes adorable

desitwist and static for becoming my best and most trustworthy friends in such a short period of time, also the type of dudes u can count on no matter what

anyone in tang cause my family

poop, eddy and pill cause they had my back for so long and honestly they are just awesome and fun ppl to talk to and eddy still owes me a bbq

Iris is p cool as well and cute and hes the best pt

Sthridexx for being the only player that actually could effortlessly rek me in tk, and incredibly humble as a person

Noir for being well, Noir, one of the most wholesome dudes, incredible artist, and always motivated me to become a better person and artist as well, even to this day

Virtue, Wik, Tertywerty and Tehbasher cause they were always so easy to talk to and p fun to play tk with

Flash and Fatulbrown cause always had fun when being around them

those were the names that came to my mind during those 12 years i been around i think
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Originally Posted by Haku View Post
anyone in tang cause my family

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
Cold and Moop were my favourite ones, specially moop because he teached me how to play TK, also a nice guy.

I think if someone teached me how to play I would say him instead of xbcz, nice
Originally Posted by Deni View Post
I am... that was a joke lol.

lol jokes

Originally Posted by duck View Post
fear best leader

leader of what ? jmhm
Originally Posted by Haku View Post
those were the names that came to my mind during those 12 years i been around i think

so much names, damm, that's why no one hates you, humble person

Originally Posted by Zephh View Post

lol
<Angels> watch weed win while matty fappin

Xbcz, miso903, and lujaks they're all no grabbers which is very fun to play with and all of them are pretty chill
NEVERTRUSTDAN
[ L A M E _ D U D E ]
Hampa for making the game, Jebus for his art contributions, and iRookie for his in-game skills.
Last edited by Merc; May 2, 2020 at 11:14 PM.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |