Ranking
Original Post
Tribute to OBEY
Hello everyone. I just want to talk abot some shit that Obey clan has become. Last time alot of member from this clan (Sh*t) doing some bulshit that makes ppl hate them/game in total. Remember situation when they forced Melon to fenter them to E-tourney just for no reasons and making Icky help them? If you don't know about this - really good for you. All that toxicity that Obey sphreading is not legal for such game is Toribash. I wanted to be silent, but after last situation with their Loxun member scam me for 15 usd and just ragequit, idk what to say. I hiope this clan die as fast as possible and alot of good member will change their old shit shoes to much better ones. There goes screenshot of scam, + if you want i just add screenshot of all bullshit they were doing ingame. I know i won't get my 15USD or Tc, but at least whole community gotta know about those...
Attached Images
screenshot-07-10-39-08.bmp (2.09 MB, 36 views)
screenshot-07-10-41-15.bmp (2.09 MB, 15 views)
screenshot-07-10-43-49.bmp (2.09 MB, 11 views)
screenshot-07-10-45-01.bmp (2.09 MB, 12 views)
screenshot-07-10-46-22.bmp (2.09 MB, 18 views)
ok, but have you considered charging them rent for living in your head?

also xd melon thought we were serious and we didn't realise he didn't know we were joking, but it all worked out in the end so take a chill pill and all that
Last edited by Icky; May 7, 2020 at 10:33 AM.
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
ok, but have you considered charging them rent for living in your head?

also xd melon thought we were serious and we didn't realise he didn't know we were joking, but it all worked out in the end so take a chill pill and all that

Unfortunately they're apearing there every time when they do shit like that. Not thinking of it all the time, and forgot everything they did before, but Loxun got such an interesting tool to make ppl remember all that they do.
you sound mad have you tried talking about this in wibbles, offtopic doesn't seem like the place and i hear they're supportive there