Ranking
Original Post
Selling Sigs For a friend
i am selling these sig's for an unreg friend who is saving credits for a key. I will remove the "stolen" watermark when one is bought.

Auctions end in one week. You may buy any sig right away for 500 credits. If the auction price passes 500 credits, you may no longer "buy it now" for 500 credits.

Sale!All items my be bought right away for 200 credits. All bought items have been removed

All proceeds go towards buying a reg key

the pictures

Last edited by Gamling; Jun 12, 2007 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Sale
Re: Selling Sig's For a friend
Hell, I'll buy the first Gears of War one now :P

Nice sigs BTW
Your shits weak.
Ill buy the 2nd gears of war sig for 300 credits and yeah can u put [Kick]WolfReaperz on if plz
I'm the artist just so you all know!

I can make more, this is my old stuff, Gamling will sell em, just give a subject i guess..
A Man Of The World...
if u win the auction, i'll have ninja man do it

oh, and ninja man, blai would like a sig with master chief and obelix if u can do that
If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving isn’t for you. --- Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't. --- Some people are like slinkys... They aren't good for anything, but they're still fun to watch fall down the stairs --- Bomb Squad: If you see us running, try to keep up
Yea i was wondering if u could put my name on my sig too....
Your shits weak.
ninja, did you put emoki113r's name on his sig yet? and have u started on blai's? i havent had any updates, so i'm just checking in
If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving isn’t for you. --- Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't. --- Some people are like slinkys... They aren't good for anything, but they're still fun to watch fall down the stairs --- Bomb Squad: If you see us running, try to keep up
Re: Selling Sigs For a friend
If anyone buys anything from me, i will give 20% to him.