Ranking
Original Post
Design Events?
What happened to all the art events toribash and GM use to have it would be really cool to see some actual art/ design events in the Design events sub forum rather than the shit ton of threads requesting replays for videos.

Seriously the last art event I remember was Avatar/Signature of the month
in July (7 months ago)

With all of the upcoming "artist" pouring in, it shouldn't be that hard to make a texture, signature or general art event interesting enough to make people enter
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/
I am noticing a lack of those, and I don't even do art.
-----
But maybe there could be a clan/individual player collab contest? You know where a clan/player gets one section of a big canvas and people do something in it, and at the end the pieces are judged, and we have a kick-ass picture full of different ideas and styles of drawing.
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Feb 6, 2013 at 01:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
I am noticing a lack of those, and I don't even do art.
-----
But maybe there could be a clan/individual player collab contest? You know where a clan/player gets one section of a big canvas and people do something in it, and at the end the pieces are judged, and we have a kick-ass picture full of different ideas and styles of drawing.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...40#post6256540

Already made as of 7 hours ago. ;o
:O THE LEGENDS OF TIMES PAST, THEY HAVE COME TRUE.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
A design event I'd like to see would be a sort of copycat event. The hoster would provide an image, and people would have to re-make that image. Prizes could go to the funniest image, closest resemblance, etc.
LilTerror instead of being part of the not-awesome you should be part of the awesome and host events.

But back on topic, maybe for now it would be best to re-merge design events with the events board, and turn design events into a video request sub-form? Originally there were so many design events and normal events going on that it made sense to separate them. Since that's not the case anymore we should re-merge them. This also makes it easier to actually attract a crowd in a design event too (Nowadays no-one really checks design events for design events).
(>^_^)>
It wouldnt be fair hosting the event and entering it

Also I dont have the tc to host an event
all Im asking for is that the Game Masters come up with a design event its been 7 months
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/
It would be nice if a GameMaster would see this thread and reply but they're probably busy with daily tournaments and other non design events they've been doing for the past 7 months