Ranking
Original Post
Private Servers. (Hidden.)
My suggestion is to add an option to make your server hidden from the Multiplayer menu.

So instead of having people joining and getting the pass, only people with the /join pass will know the server.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
You can block off the server with a password
I don't see the point in this.
Are you living the life you really want?
Yeh no point rly..cause when its private people cant chat so they cant be of annoyance and if they are just ban them.
blue
pink
also u can set max number of players, min/max belt or just disable whisper. And how about this that u can miss someone that you would like to play with onlu bcoz your room is hidden ?
It's been suggested a couple of times in the past, and has been shut down because of the risk of QI farming. The GM's need to be able to check on players, and it's useful that other people can go into the servers and report potentional farmers.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Good point, maybe GMs could see the servers?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
I guess that could work, but there is also this;
Originally Posted by Lazors
And it's useful that other people can go into the servers and report potentional farmers.

There are way too few GM's to check on every server.

At least that's the arguments I recall.
Oh right. Thanks for explaining anyway.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu