Ranking
Original Post
Competitive Rules
Ok my idea is simple, to have a different set of rules for competitive play.

These rules would help players find a more comfortable place to duel and a much more friendly not-going-to-get-scammed environment

Things such as;
  • No Distracting / Lagging flames
  • No use of Pure coloured Usertitles and/or Timers
  • Any and all mod changes must be agreed on by both parties (dqtimeouts etc)
  • No use of transparent/misleading textures
  • No ghost changing items (Kicking Kicks, Boxing Gloves)

That's just a very small snippet of what the rules could be but I do think it's an idea that could vastly benefit the current competitive scene.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
1. Can be disabled in the client
2. Can't really tell people they can't use an item colour no matter how horrible & obnoxious it is However see #4 as it's part of the same client option.
3. Isn't that already a thing when people are going to 1v1?
4. We already have policies about how transparent textures should be in general, however much like 1 you can turn of textures in the client - or you could force lp someone else. Sure you're going to argue it's not ideal, but it can be done.
5. Like #1, #2 & #4, they can be turned off in the client.

So yeah, the majority of this can be disabled client side by people wanting to force an even playing field. Though people are then going to argue that they want their own items/colours to show. You can't force people to not use stuff (#1, #2, #4, #5) so the best way around it would be an option to force the other player to look like uke on your client during game play, they'd look normal during replay & look normal to spectators.

I dunno, you're asking a lot of people with 4/5 of those. It's like saying they can't customise themselves in a game that encourages them to do it.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Wellllllll like desc, there could be rules.

IE:
/rule1 No marketing
/rule2 No Farming
etc etc
It would look like:

Rules:
• No marketing
• No Farming

Urrrr /desc would go directly under
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I don't even understand what this means Neko.. are you saying that this is compulsory before any duel... ?

Who is this also aimed at.. noobs or something.

This literately makes no sense at all.