Toribash
Original Post
[Ethr] Suggestions
This is for Suggestions about the clan. I.E.: Ranking system/Application Formats/Spam Warnings/Criteria for Demotion/Etc.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Nice thread idea, Inf.
I think since all of the joining/leaving of members, I think we should check out the ranks again, and see if anyone needs to be ranked up.
Previously, I think that we weren't paying enough attention to the ranks, and people would sit in a rank for a long time, when they would deserve a rank up or two.
I'd suggest a new recruitment system.

Instead of having a fill-in-the-blank recruitment system and a week of having them sit as a newbie, maybe we should add a bit more to the process. If someone happens to get accepted, I would say we stalk them for a bit;observe them in-game, observe their behavior on the forums, and get to know who they truly are before they end up leaving a month after. The last thing we want is members moving in and out like what's been happening lately.

I thought of this after seeing Ezylryb blow up after being rejected by just about every member. He passed of as somewhat self centered and progressively became more of what his application didn't show.
If this new process gets implemented, I believe the members we accept will be genuine and trustworthy.
Last edited by LagSwitch; Jan 26, 2013 at 08:42 PM.
NOODLE ARMS
Originally Posted by LagSwitch View Post
I'd suggest a new recruitment system.

Instead of having a fill-in-the-blank recruitment system and a week of having them sit as a newbie, maybe we should add a bit more to the process. If someone happens to get accepted, I would say we stalk them for a bit;observe them in-game, observe their behavior on the forums, and get to know who they truly are before they end up leaving a month after. The last thing we want is members moving in and out like what's been happening lately.

I thought of this after seeing Ezylryb blow up after being rejected by just about every member. He passed of as somewhat self centered and progressively became more of what his application didn't show.
If this new process gets implemented, I believe the members we accept will be genuine and trustworthy.

Yeah, I used to do this a bit, but the problem is that doing this takes WAY too much time. If you want to, go ahead, more power to you.
Inferno, maybe you should get a few higher rank people to moderate member? Well, like Lag kinda, but it doesn't have to be JUST Inf or 1 person, we could all take turns stalking (Soap would be good for this :3). It doesn't have to be stalking, more like checking them ingame
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Originally Posted by Nijia View Post
Inferno, maybe you should get a few higher rank people to moderate member? Well, like Lag kinda, but it doesn't have to be JUST Inf or 1 person, we could all take turns stalking (Soap would be good for this :3). It doesn't have to be stalking, more like checking them ingame

I wanna call it stalking.

Anyways, I wouldn't mind doing it. Alts are fun.
NOODLE ARMS
I wasn't saying by alt, but, lol. I meant main account, but they would act better, hmmm
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Originally Posted by LagSwitch View Post
I wanna call it stalking.

Anyways, I wouldn't mind doing it. Alts are fun.

Lagswitch has been promoted to Stalker. :3
I say we boot everyone below rank 1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>