Toribash
Original Post
Update all market items button.
I started marketing again nowadays. I buy items and put them on market. A day later I check the prices of my market items again and change them if I think its necessary. I changed the prices and it's time to update them on market because the items will appear on top of the market list after that. I have to update every item ONE BY ONE. I think that we need a new function. The legendary "edit all" button.

Example: I change the prices of 152 items and I don't need to click edit edit edit edit edit edit. I just click on the legendary "edit all".
NO TITLE
i agree with this idea getting implemented, i just got banned yesterday for "market limit exceed" by that ultra edit button pressing
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.
Also if possible, add some way of selecting a few items you want on a specific Market Page and clicking buy, to buy them all at once, instead of having to buy them 1 by 1
It’d be convenient... but then every person (including people with pages of items) just hitting this button all day long to try and get their items to be on the first page would become annoying & pointless. Making this task tedious gives more people an opportunity to have their items on page 1 for some time...
I love to drink Hoka-Cola while I do the Hoka-Poka
Originally Posted by Hoka View Post
It’d be convenient... but then every person (including people with pages of items) just hitting this button all day long to try and get their items to be on the first page would become annoying & pointless. Making this task tedious gives more people an opportunity to have their items on page 1 for some time...

Who would hit that button all day long lol. It's not worth it for them to do that. That would be a waste of time just for a little bit faster TC. I'm pretty sure that players will realise that spamming the button is useless.
Last edited by Sora; Jul 31, 2020 at 02:16 PM.
NO TITLE
I don't even understand russian and I didn't even know about that thread.

Be thankful even if I stole it from somewhere. Now it's english
Last edited by Sora; Aug 1, 2020 at 04:56 PM.
NO TITLE