Ranking
I vote no for haxor
Last edited by OMFGDIE; May 12, 2012 at 11:46 AM.
Am I pretty?
I maybe a whore but I'm a classy whore!
treestand,first of all I want you all to know I dont really care about ages,so tree if you want, only if you want,tell me how old are you?I never asked anyone here but I have a reason ok,so if you want to tell,it would help.
-----
OH and i vote no to Haxor nothing personal ok...
Last edited by canibal021; May 12, 2012 at 11:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I don't believe in stars they are all helicopters to me.
This is exactly the reason why I hate kids like you. They curse when I tell them not to. Then they rage, which gets me pissed. And when I ban them, they tend to flame our thread. Oh and I told him he got 3 objections but he didn't listen because he didn't want to face the facts.
You've taken everything I have. Now, all I'm asking for is my heart back.
"Your testicles are fucking adorable" -Fusionman
Originally Posted by XTorigod View Post
This is exactly the reason why I hate kids like you. They curse when I tell them not to. Then they rage, which gets me pissed. And when I ban them, they tend to flame our thread. Oh and I told him he got 3 objections but he didn't listen because he didn't want to face the facts.

Im not gonna "Face the Facts" because your facts are wrong and your being stupid about it i got 3 yeses like Koco said and i can't get in the match to tell him because you keep banning me cause you dont like me and i remember seeing you in matches when i was a noob and you would swear and stuff so get on my level and stop being a derp face.
Haxor. For disrespecting a high official in clan Zone, you have been banned from this desc. Anymore posts from you will result in you being reported to a moderator.
You've taken everything I have. Now, all I'm asking for is my heart back.
"Your testicles are fucking adorable" -Fusionman
@Ninja Please chill. It's not worth getting angry....and after this outburst...I'm pretty positive you won't get in. Please stop posting here for it is a recruitment thread, not a debate nor argument. If you would like to continue it in PM's, go ahead, but please not here.
Damn, I miss you guys. I made a lot of memories here. Sup? - Nin0fShin 2018
<[Twist]Nijia> Nin doesnt cry, he makes other people cry for him!
Alright Alright. Enough is Enough. All im gonna say is i got 3 or 4 yeses and i should be in the clan. Tori your pissed off ik ik but still i got 3 or 4 yeses which was the requirments to be in the clan once i posted the thing idk why i got banned on 10 accounts exept for the reason that i was talking alot and trying to talk to Koco to tell him and i got banned like a million times to the point where i quit so well if you guys dont mind please say your final Yeses or Noes and ill be on my way EVEN THO I GOT 3 or 4 YESES BUT NOOO TORI IS NOW THE BOSS OF THE WHOLE ENTIRE CLAN AND DICISIONS SO IM NOT IN THE CLAN. But thats not how it is so all i want from you guys is a "Yes" or a "No".
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
G.O.T I.T !!!!!!
I don't believe in stars they are all helicopters to me.
@Haxor: Your banned from this thread. Just deal with it. Post here again and I'll have to report you.