ES Recruitment Drive
i thought that one was a bit uncharacteristicly stiff for u but it was still really nice
you're definitely getting better at those poses bro. When you planted you leg at the beginning, it kinda messed up the fluidity of the replay. Nice kick though. you were a little twitchy in the air. In the air, try to move as little as possible. It simply looks better.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
relatively simple opener, decent punch and knee kick. Then shit got real with the double arm punch. The boomkick was sick. The torso destruction seemed slow for your standards. Nice pose. I felt that this was a good replay for a skeet, so i added one in for you if you don't mind it.
Attached Files
Class X - Spryskeetwaffle.rpl (231.9 KB, 14 views)
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Decap and knee kick were cool but nothing special, double arm punch and the boom were really cool but the torso destruction was bit too slow. Overall pretty good replay 8-/10
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
Sup dawg. *watches replay* Oh..Oh my...hnnngghh so good, it hurts so gooood. I love the little mid air twirls, those are always fun to watch.
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was
Oh my christ...I don't even...words... Wow. That...Please carry on.
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was