Ranking
I feel like UKE is just too relaxed while getting tossed over, especially his legs. It looks like as soon as you put force on him, you just relax his whole body and let Tori do the whole work.
Well, that doesn't really help the realism in my opinion. A real opponent who is getting tossed doesnt really know how to perfectly counter it, but he would definitely not just relax his body.

Another problem is, that your movement isn't as fluid as it could become in the future. You still can't compare it to MAS or just normal spars.

But yes, that were your best throws so far. Keep it up.
Just as zockinator said, I think uke is too passive in these replays.
There isn't really a lot of resistance on ukes part. I'd like to see this in multiplayer
or you should play like someone who does judo throws like iver or me.
I've been looking for someone to do this with. I've been doing this with some other monks.
But I saw they were mainly focused on winning than on how the replay works.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
Just as zockinator said, I think uke is too passive in these replays.
There isn't really a lot of resistance on ukes part. I'd like to see this in multiplayer
or you should play like someone who does judo throws like iver or me.
I've been looking for someone to do this with. I've been doing this with some other monks.
But I saw they were mainly focused on winning than on how the replay works.

as i said previously: multiplayer.

this is the only place to prototype throws. i would also add whole T1 of Team Aikido on list to try throws on and prototype with.

fuck self spars, tim got rekd couple of times by us in mp, but here is he now, playing on the same level as i do.

just get in mp with any of T1, tell which type you want to practice/prototype and you will get it in no time
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by snake View Post
as i said previously: multiplayer.

this is the only place to prototype throws. i would also add whole T1 of Team Aikido on list to try throws on and prototype with.

fuck self spars, tim got rekd couple of times by us in mp, but here is he now, playing on the same level as i do.

just get in mp with any of T1, tell which type you want to practice/prototype and you will get it in no time

Not even a couple times. I went through whole nights of getting rekd by Stealth. He taught me a lot though.
If you dont like playing with competion Rouxter why not try MAS judo if that exists.

i am a bird now - Lil B

My only problem with that is that I'm not seeing any multiplayer replays, and you definitely don't want to SP your whole life, so why not start practicing mp now?