ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
help w/ sp moves and wushu openers
wonder how pros like warcry get into the perfect for to kick or punch the uke. any tips on that?

and when I am in sp I try to wushu with myself and press random joints, I usually dq or im just moving oddly around... are there any generic wushu moves I can use?
There are so many wushu moves, The secret of wushu is to forsee your players next move.

If they aim high, Aim low
If they aim low, Hit 'em where it hurts.

My advice on making a wushu move is to watch other "pro" people and try to learn from them.
lol zip0 ur at semi pro and u see pro? when u get blackbelt u will open ur mouth in wushu!
Originally Posted by FREDERATOR View Post
wonder how pros like warcry get into the perfect for to kick or punch the uke. any tips on that?

and when I am in sp I try to wushu with myself and press random joints, I usually dq or im just moving oddly around... are there any generic wushu moves I can use?

There are indeed situations which favor punches or kicks.
For punches:
First of all try to stay low to the ground and if you want to punch with your right arm
contract your right hip(get it in front of you while staying more or less balanced)
right rotating chest
extend right pec

When you are in position
extend your right hip and make sure it sticks to the ground (extending ankle MIGHT help you are fine without it quite often, also you can hold the ankle once you are on the ground to prevent unecessary movements which ruin your aiming)
left rotate chest
contract right pec

You can regulate the power, distance and how much you spin by contracting/extending your hips and glutes.

I guess those are the 3 most important joints for punching.

If you want to kick:
Generally the same joint settings only the position has to be different. This is because if I'm rotating my right arm to the left to punch I can rotate my left leg to the right to kick.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by dinis1998 View Post
lol zip0 ur at semi pro and u see pro? when u get blackbelt u will open ur mouth in wushu!

Excuse me But I belive this is an insult.

Check my IP I've had 2 Usernames above Black belt -.-

Think about what you're ganna say before you type it, Pro tip ;)
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
There are indeed situations which favor punches or kicks.
For punches:
First of all try to stay low to the ground and if you want to punch with your right arm
contract your right hip(get it in front of you while staying more or less balanced)
right rotating chest
extend right pec

When you are in position
extend your right hip and make sure it sticks to the ground (extending ankle MIGHT help you are fine without it quite often, also you can hold the ankle once you are on the ground to prevent unecessary movements which ruin your aiming)
left rotate chest
contract right pec

You can regulate the power, distance and how much you spin by contracting/extending your hips and glutes.

I guess those are the 3 most important joints for punching.

If you want to kick:
Generally the same joint settings only the position has to be different. This is because if I'm rotating my right arm to the left to punch I can rotate my left leg to the right to kick.

thanks! that really helped out!