ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
How do you create your own moves?
I've been practising alot now but I never could create my own moves not even a punch.I know that using rotation of chest can be more effective for strikes as they do more power than extending a joint.But how do you create cool moves?
Originally Posted by AKingT6 View Post
I've been practising alot now but I never could create my own moves not even a punch.I know that using rotation of chest can be more effective for strikes as they do more power than extending a joint.But how do you create cool moves?

Well, nobody can tell you how to make 'cool' moves, the only way to
do that is experimenting with joints.
Anywayz, you never know how efficent will the move be because of the constant moving of your opponent.
Practice in single player.
<~Arthur> Moslims go around exploding people
You gotta learn how certain joints work and mix with different combinations

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I do experimemt alot and the closest thing I could get to a move that I want is a decap uppercut and a kick that works really well in Aikido(rips arm of with a kick then throwing the arm to the ground for instant DQ).But thats just it.No matter how i try to do something else it turns to a complete nightmare.
Have you tried different moves on different game settings? Dismemberment threshold, gravity, time frames etc.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Once you get the hang of toribash you don't need "moves" ou improvise on everything you do, you might have a specific opener for a certain mod but most just make it up alone the way, as you get a better understanding of the game, just practice practice practice, and you will enjoy owning noobs
I apologise for this post.
Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
Once you get the hang of toribash you don't need "moves" ou improvise on everything you do, you might have a specific opener for a certain mod but most just make it up alone the way, as you get a better understanding of the game, just practice practice practice, and you will enjoy owning noobs

Pretty much this.....you'll have openers, but everything after that will most likely have to be improvised to counter whatever your opponent and adapt to what they're doing to give you that win

I definitely own in Aikido and Judo mod.But I want to make a replay of moves and all that.
Toribash can get really addictive.
Originally Posted by AKingT6 View Post
I definitely own in Aikido and Judo mod.But I want to make a replay of moves and all that.
Toribash can get really addictive.

Ahh you want to get into replay making.....replay making is all about creativity. As i said previously: experiment with different combos of joints and study the outcome. I can't really teach you how to become a good replay maker. That's something you'll have to teach yourself

http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10 <= Just go there, download some replays, look at them and learn

Think of it as if it was in real life.It's better if you have a general idea of what your trying to create, so you know the basic movement and such.Then tweak it around and build off it.Works fine for me.