Toribash
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
hey Fluxorious, is there a thread where I can see your items and stuff?
like, the ones you made. I really wanna see your work

Released Ones



Might've forgotten a few, get's messy to differentiate which ones are released.

Also currently reworking Rip dog

Rework



Jusmi's Legend Set, which still need texture

blank

Last edited by Fluxorious; Feb 15, 2019 at 11:51 PM.
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
That won't be his biggest issue...

to many letters I guess too.

Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post

Released Ones



Might've forgotten a few, get's messy to differentiate which ones are released.

Also currently reworking Rip dog

Rework


you've done some good work.

|proud founder of Origin|
|Clan Squad| Event Squad trial|<3biggems|Simga
you're the creator of the infamous gangster bandana :O

good shit man, I wish I had some of the items you made haha
[Vector]Aadame> dam pat with his mod skills
Join RSO's Server
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post

Released Ones



Might've forgotten a few, get's messy to differentiate which ones are released.

Also currently reworking Rip dog

Rework



Jusmi's Legend Set, which still need texture

blank


Great items man, I didn't even know some of these were yours. How long have you been an IF?

Art stuff
Want to join Origin? Visit this thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Art shop
-Sold out-
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Great items man, I didn't even know some of these were yours. How long have you been an IF?

May 2016, resigned at some point in 2017 and joined again in march 2018
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
May 2016, resigned at some point in 2017 and joined again in march 2018

For some reason I thought you were a newcomer as IF.

Art stuff
Want to join Origin? Visit this thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Art shop
-Sold out-
damn, the man roasting himself
appreciate your work man, I dont think there are many item forgers out there and it's a very important feature to spicy up the game in my opinion
[Vector]Aadame> dam pat with his mod skills
Join RSO's Server