Toribash
i spent it better

best spelling of suggestion ever
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by IBlackLeon
If there will be textures I would like to see a advanced mapping/modding software. Sth like valve hammer editor would totally change the quality of the maps .D or sth like farcry3 level editor IDK. making map with freecam isnt easy.

For supporting idea I would suggest material options. There could be some material options. When you choose one of them a bumpmap/normalmap texture gets activated. And color is still changable.
Like body bumpmap textures... But textures will be picked by us and than no change.

Not 100% the worst, but he needs to improve. I can't read anything not eligible to me.
Last edited by Link; Mar 9, 2015 at 09:39 PM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Shadow, I'm sorry it was too funny to not put ;)

The 'requeted' ban

The story is so worth it.
Classic. I never understood how a native speaker could have any problems with the difference between you're and your.

If you confuse the two, then you're brain is small and your stupid. :P
yes
native speakers cannot into grammar
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Not 100% the worst, but he needs to improve. I can't read anything not eligible to me.

Well. you're right .D But I'm still a student, Im playing this game to improve my english...

To be honest I like to see people trying to speak/write a foreign language. Even trying needs a big self confidance and most of languages' grammar system, writing and pronunciation is diffrent from English. This is why people struggle. So creating a thread like this in a global game is funny itself. You guys can still find mistakes in my post and laugh tho.
Leon The Black