Toribash
Original Post
Interview with hampa happens tommorow.
PM me a list of questions you'd like me to ask him
or Message me at @Matarika#5297 on discord.
and i'll pick out the best and important ones to ask me.

I'll be posting my gameplay footage later in January.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
hampa will their be an official dark lord of toribash i am just being curious if their is can i please be it really look at my skin and youll see a dark lord in it no joke

PS:i call myself the dark lord of toribash so i am just curious if their is an official one
Originally Posted by linknick View Post
hampa will their be an official dark lord of toribash i am just being curious if their is can i please be it really look at my skin and youll see a dark lord in it no joke

PS:i call myself the dark lord of toribash so i am just curious if their is an official one

I would also like to know the answer to this question.
Just need to know when and if theres gonna be an open beta
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Originally Posted by linknick View Post

asking the real questions here
Originally Posted by Miracle11 View Post
Who created this then? x)

Spoiler

only thing i dont like is that relaxed joints can move in any direction, like a fractured joint now.
This is oold stuff
Undead Leader - Item Forger - Left-Handed - DeviantArt - Scorpius
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4476328_4.gif[/SIGPIC]
I would like to inform you guys that I have DESTROYED bands in a 1v1 match.
Thanks
R.I.P Static
Originally Posted by Flame View Post
only thing i dont like is that relaxed joints can move in any direction, like a fractured joint now.

I don't think joints will move freely like fractured joints in toribash 5.0. From the comparison video, it looks like the joints behave more realistically seeing as how they can bend slightly in all directions (including directions they aren't supposed to bend in.) For example a knee can bend in the normal direction most easily, but when forced, can bend, and theoretically fracture in all directions, such as hyper-extension which happens in Toribash 5.0 but also can be forced to bend laterally.