Toribash
Original Post
Default Clan Role
Instead of having people join a role like "unranked" have a rank option kind of like "trial rank" that sets it as a "default" so when accept invites, it auto adds them to that role, making it easier for people to manage new people.
Yeah, that would be much more convenient. As a former recruiter/leader of multiple clans, I can personally say having this function would be convenient. It's not necessary to be implemented, but it certainly would save some time and be much easier than having to go on the forums and manually promote them from unranked to trial or whatever.

It would be a relatively easy fix as well. Somewhere in the code it's bound to determine that "unranked" is the default rank. There could be a button next to the rank you want to make the default rank, and when it's checked, it changes "unranked" in the code to "Whatever Your Default Rank Is".

i am not a professional coder but I have some basic knowledge so pls don't hate
Origin For Life
Originally Posted by Primal View Post
Yeah, that would be much more convenient. As a former recruiter/leader of multiple clans, I can personally say having this function would be convenient. It's not necessary to be implemented, but it certainly would save some time and be much easier than having to go on the forums and manually promote them from unranked to trial or whatever.

It would be a relatively easy fix as well. Somewhere in the code it's bound to determine that "unranked" is the default rank. There could be a button next to the rank you want to make the default rank, and when it's checked, it changes "unranked" in the code to "Whatever Your Default Rank Is".

i am not a professional coder but I have some basic knowledge so pls don't hate

If they don't have a default role set of course it'd default to "Unranked".
I hope the devs can do this and not turn it down instantly, it'd be a great addition to the rank system.