Toribash
Original Post
Training
Hey Guys Its me and Area9000 We had so much fun doing this and please Tell us anything you want us to improve on

Channel - ok
I do not see a replay... Yoshi you know how to add replays right? lol
Oh sorry
-----
Oh also check out the others :P
Attached Files
Training With Area #1.rpl (798.6 KB, 30 views)
Training with Imzcrazy #1.rpl (989.4 KB, 20 views)
Training with Imzcrazy #2.rpl (683.2 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by yoshiman60; Mar 4, 2014 at 10:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Channel - ok
OK Guys So me And Riley Just sparred and The Chars Messed up Sooo Im Squid And Riley is me XD
-----
Oh sorry Wouldnt Upload :P
Attached Files
Head Destruction.rpl (454.0 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by yoshiman60; Mar 5, 2014 at 05:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Channel - ok
Hello,

I've moved your thread to the Multiplayer Replays board. Please keep your replays in the proper boards, Thank you.
Parkour Finally UHHHHH
Hey Guys its yoshi here I finally decided to do some parkour with my master (imzcrazy) I had fun doing this But imz was getting bored so i just randomly Jumped off and said "I believe i can fly!!!" Lol well i hope you guys like this :P
Attached Files
Parkour with My master #1.rpl (627.5 KB, 17 views)

Channel - ok
All round average replays.
Don't worry, this isn't hate, I don't think you are bad, but you definitely need to improve.
__________________________________________________ ________________________

Ill start with "Training with Area #1"
1. Don't do one hand launches, especially from that sort of position, rather roll over your shoulder. (One handed launches look very unrealistic (See Frame 1260)

2. Your start off was good, but avoid kicking if it means contracting your leg too close to your body when your other leg is there, rather do a spin kick that requires a leveled kick, Otherwise you lose flow and stability. (See Frame 1320)

3. Try not to kick your toe into the ground aimlessly too much (I see this often in most of these replays), Rather relax your knee then extend, if it still has the same effect.
Also, when wanting to contract your leg when it is fully extended, try to change the frames from 10 to 5, so you can relax that knee half way through contraction.

4. Try not to have parts of your body continuously in the same position, maybe relax parts that are not in use ^__^

Training with Pupil rileywolf #1

1. Don't take pupils until you have mastered the sport, otherwise you lead them astray, rather turn them down if they ask, for you are currently pupil yourself.
(I'm not saying don't help people, but don't teach people things you don't know)

2. Work on your balance, you fall backwards way too often. A good tip is to spin with your hit, and keep that spin going, or at least long enough to regain a sensible form.

3. Try not to get as many points as you can, rather work on realism, flow, and actual power in singular hits. If you can do those three things, you will win by replay, even if its not by points.

4. Try not to bend too far to the side while fighting. It generally makes you look off balanced (Again, not hating on you)

5. Use less Emotes in the spar, its very distracting. Rather talk in Toribash chat

6. When posing, make sure you can at least stay in that position for more that 100 frames.

"Training with Imzcrazy #1"

1. I'd like to mention again, try not to leave half your body forced, relax a bit more often.

2. If you find you cant land something, don't just relax all, rather try rolling over and getting up.

3. Pretty much the same as the last 2's criticism added on here ->

"Training with Imzcrazy #2"

1. Try to face your sparring opponent as much as possible, it adds a feeling of really being in the fight.

2. Again, read over everything I've posted above and add it to this replay, the same problems come up

"Parkour with my master"

1. Please, never do one legged launches, try to place both feet on the ground before jumping (See Frame 1800)

2. As it goes with one legged launches, try to avoid one legged lands as much as possible (Only if you will be on that leg for the next few turns)

3. I can see you did better with balance and relaxing your upper body, but still allot to work on.

"Head destruction"

1. Something I may have not mentioned, is that you throw your opponent off balance way too much. Try and avoid that, as it leads to a horrible flow factor, and usually does the same to you ^_^

2. When ending a spar, either KO someone and pose, get KO'd, both of you get KO'd or both live and pose, otherwise the spar feels unfinished.

3. Lengthen your spars a bit, most of them are very short and consist of about 3 to 10 hits. Aim for a high amount of hits, a good flow, a decent balance, and good communication.

4. COMMUNICATE!!!! Most of the time hits look unexpected and forced, For a nice, realistic flow, tell your partner what you are doing next, and give them time to react and tell you if its alright, or if it will throw them off balance, or ruin both of your flows.

Overall, very average replay quality. Not necessarily good, but also not necessarily bad either.

I see you have potential to be a great sparrer, but you have allot to learn still.

-MrQwiiu-
Last edited by MrQwiiu; Apr 1, 2014 at 09:31 PM.
If you don't try, you fail.
And if you succeed, its because you tried.
Jisse Bamboo parkour :P
Hey guys its yoshi i just thought that i should try some more parkour to see how i have improved and i think i have done pretty well :P Hope you guys like it :P
Attached Files
Jisse Bamboo Parkour #1.rpl (73.9 KB, 15 views)

Channel - ok
Quick tip (Havent watched the replay yet) When you use a mod, add the mod to the attachments so that the person watching the replay doesnt have to go and search for it ^_^
-----
Alright, CnC time:

"Jisse Bamboo Parkour #1"

1. Please avoid putting a player name in the replay if the player him/herself is not in the replay

2. Great foot placement for the first 2 bamboo steps, as a challenge, try to walk the entire thing, the last step threw the flow out the window ^_^ (Didn't look too bad, don't worry)

3. When posing, think of the pose you would make after doing all that. Would you really do a massive lunge and stay there for a minute?

4. Great way to work on balance, foot placement, and Toricontrol, so well done for being able to do it at all.

Finally, I lay down a challenge for you to run the entire thing and hit Uke!

-MrQwiiu-
Last edited by MrQwiiu; Apr 13, 2014 at 10:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If you don't try, you fail.
And if you succeed, its because you tried.