Toribash
Re: wierd antigravity\giant hands mod
ok i see i wasnt making the hands grabby, now it works
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
For Me its like SUPER GRAVITY it just pulls me down nomatter what i do. Also my guys dont have hands and when you move the arm the wrists break off What did i do wrong
Originally Posted by ..
For Me its like SUPER GRAVITY it just pulls me down nomatter what i do. Also my guys dont have hands and when you move the arm the wrists break off What did i do wrong

he does have arms... its the huge square, shield things.
lyh oui ihtancdyht drec?
ev oui lyh
maadhacc
... to the people asking questions im tired of repeating myself over and over about how to use this mod. you will just have to figure it out your self im done ansering.
No offence but, i think this mod is REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALL LLLLLLLLLLLLLY COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! DUDE ITS THE BEST OF THE BEST! HARD ROCK HALLELULIJAH!
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Originally Posted by danny_the_manny
No offence but, i think this mod is REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALL LLLLLLLLLLLLLY COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! DUDE ITS THE BEST OF THE BEST! HARD ROCK HALLELULIJAH!
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

is it just me, or is it amazing that he made a whole post without swearing.
lyh oui ihtancdyht drec?
ev oui lyh
maadhacc
that was a really obnoxious post
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
Dude Wtf!
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick