Ranking
Original Post
Goon #1 & #2 servers sponsorship
Now that the authorization system is now live on both Goon #1 & #2 servers, there were quite a few non-goons that we enjoyed playing with.

If you were one of these people and would like to be sponsored (allowing access to play on the goon servers), can either reply here or PM me directly asking for access and I will be more than happy to sponsor you.

This ONLY applies to people who have had a positive history with us in the past.

I love this system!
Good luck getting in.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by gibbed View Post
This ONLY applies to people who have had a positive history with us in the past.

Exactly how positive?
I was one of those people, gibbed.
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
how does one keep a positive past when i was introduced into this game 2 monthes ago? seriously i never heard of you guys before but u seem pretty cool now that i got the chance to know you more but it seems everyone's out for you though and that must suck balls
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Originally Posted by XScorpionX View Post
how does one keep a positive past when i was introduced into this game 2 monthes ago? seriously i never heard of you guys before but u seem pretty cool now that i got the chance to know you more but it seems everyone's out for you though and that must suck balls

yeah dude i think about it every morning when i wake up and it ruins my entire day