Ranking
Original Post
stevey very nice hunny you stayed on your feet most of the fight but ky im surprised at how you performed...you looked like a noob imo and normally your spar replays are excellent but this time you did poorly imo 7/10
[WcG] [OLDA] [RL] [BRO] [WL] [SKL] [iG] ~[Aeon]....MOBI is BLACK and SEXY!! FTW
Wow you guys, that was great.
Kylan: I don't think Tiffy was watching closely enough. Your blocks and dodges in the opening scene were great. I loved your run(even though you botched that one-handed front handspring [it just looked rushed and unrealistic]). After that however you did begin to miss out on opportunities and lose realism.You have to learn how to incorporate realism and defense in your spars or else it will not look right.

Supa: This is what I remember seeing when I first saw you spar. You are great. I loved your opener. Roll to back kick to combo kick. The flip you did when you were in the air after vaulting the railing was great. I had to really take time and figure out how you managed to pull it off like that and still look clean. The one flaw I saw was when you tripped while running, instead of using your arms to push off the ground and continue to a better position you just pushed off into this weird one-handed handspring(ish) flip and just like Kylan you lost your realism. Though yours didn't look as rushed as his imo. I don't know what it was about it. Maybe if your body had followed along with your momentum better it may have looked better.(after watching it a few more times more closely I realized that it wasn't that bad, but still needed work). Afterwards though you did continue realism so props for that. The high back kick turnaround to a hammerfist was nice. And I must say the pose fit your head quite nicely. It just screamed "PEEKABOO' to me.