Ranking
Original Post
Meamme0's and Tart's epic spar thread
So we decided to make a sparring thread together.
Attached Files
Meamme0 and Tart - Sparring.rpl (616.8 KB, 19 views)
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Mhm.. i can t see epicness..
5/10 cuz of the epic hand trough xD

Some useful comments would be cool, be careful not to break this rule:

2) When posting a comment giving critique towards a replay in someone elses replay thread, make it worth posting. Do not simply state that you found it 'bad', elaborate on your description otherwise this counts as useless posting. What counts as a useless post is entirely within the discretion of the moderators.

~Meamme0
Last edited by Meamme0; Jul 11, 2010 at 10:59 PM.
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
Another older one.

Also, Cheereys, some actual comment on the replay would be good, not just "Mhm.. i can t see epicness..".

EDIT: we're pretty new at sparring, we'd love some C&C and some tips, so we can improve ;o
Attached Files
spar2.rpl (873.4 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Tart; Jul 11, 2010 at 10:58 PM.
Σ
The first spar, I's pretty low grade, not really realistic , had little flow, and was quite messy.
once you spar you have to plan out your moves, don't just trust the ghost completely.

the second one is a lot better, wasn't very messy, but was still unrealistic, with little flow
but i see some good improvement,and i suggest keep at it, and spar more
it's not always about winning, it's about having fun, and looking bad ass while doing it.
I'd love to see your development in sparing, both of you, so keep at it and have fun.

also cool smilies amirite?
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO
i would say that you guys are good but...

1.you guys lack realism...
2.you lack excitement..meaning your spars are boring
3.you don't stay on your feet...your just doing all kinds of random flips on your hands
4.you guys have no aim when you are throwing your hits
5.better poses at the end would be nice =]
6.don't stay cluttered like in the first replay because it messes up the replay try and make some space between you and your opponent

all in all i think you guys are on the right track to be beginning sparers =]...just try to work on/improve thoughs 5 things i've mentioned at the top k =]...looking forward to seeing your next replay!!!

3/10....
[WcG] [OLDA] [RL] [BRO] [WL] [SKL] [iG] ~[Aeon]....MOBI is BLACK and SEXY!! FTW