Ranking
cell600
My suggestion is cell600, because who doesn't like to be stuck in a small room with a dangerous opponent?

The timings are 20% longer than standard aikido across the board. Running away and stalling are not the most viable tactics. It can get pretty competitive if the players are good, and I think people will have some fun with it.
Attached Images
cell600.jpg (38.1 KB, 13 views)
Attached Files
cell600.tbm (3.4 KB, 2 views)
Hey, I suggest my new no-grab grappling mod that I just finished: ringen_beta8.tbm.
Like in sumore, there is no grab and hands dq on the floor. Unlike in sumore, players start close to each other in a semi-clinch position. Check it out.

screen

Attached Files
ringen_beta8.tbm (17.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Odlov; Jul 7, 2016 at 05:23 AM.
man, that looks awesome. Will stick it in next

Based Odlov
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Awesome However, I just realized I forgot to put triggers on wrists. Fixed in ringen_beta8.
Last edited by Odlov; Jul 7, 2016 at 05:23 AM.
*update in case anybody cares*

ringen has been in publicfeatured for a week now. Had very good feedback, I've replaced public sumore with public ringen in case anybody still wants to play it

publicfeatured is now repping pain_chain.tbm
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
I'm working on a mod at the moment, when it's finished I'll post it up here, Orc with a two handed axe VS Human with sword and shield similar to Warcraft, it still needs some polishing but if you want to check it out in its current state it's dab_orc_wip10.tbm I have a small list of changes I need to implement still but shouldn't be too long, glad to see the featured mods idea isn't dead
Last edited by dabarrett; Jul 25, 2016 at 07:22 PM.
wow this painchain mod is really awesome. how did you even get the rotation without breaking the whole chainsaw?
evil Führer of Evil
Thanks Oaky! As long as all joint objects have the same rotation (and as long as you don't have 3 of them clipping through each other) there shouldn't be a problem. I did run into a glitch when I originally set the velocity of spinny blades much higher (they acted weird) but lowering it to 100 fixed it.