Ranking
I am a metal / rock. But I preferably like metal. Although most people hate it for its "aggressive" and "demented" lyrics. For example I am a huge SlipKnot fan and my favortite song is Custer. One of their more aggressive songs but it doesn't phase me for I know that the lyrics are meaningless and are for entertainment.
THE MEME I BESTOW TO YOU LEAVE ~ TRITON

I love vocaloid. Not so much miku, but the weird ones with psychological issues and all that. (Seriously japan is the only country to romanticise psychos)
I also like dragonforce and symphony x, although they're like the cheesiest metal bands ever.
Not to mention the touhou stuff.

Oh and then there's the ACTUAL weird stuff

Last edited by Lazors; Nov 24, 2014 at 11:16 PM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
No man should ever be shamed for listening to glorious acid mothers temple
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
No man should ever be shamed for listening to glorious acid mothers temple

THANK you. I have never met anyone else who likes them.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
i love that song!
Originally Posted by MintCat View Post

i like him cos he so manly and inspirational lyrics, etc, etc.

i'm partial to one direction. harry is soooo cute
None, if it sounds good to you then why would you feel guilty about it

Living with a masters student doing sound technology who makes environmental sounds has taught me this
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.