ES Recruitment Drive
Who are you?
im victortb as know,or real name victor vieira farias,i have been here before,but left to help a clan,but im trying to get back here.

Where are you from?
brazil,são paulo.

What made you start playing toribash?
well,i just found the game on a download site while searching for engines to make games,i found blender wich i use to make CGI as well,and toribash,started playing and now im here.

Why you want to join MAU?
i have much friends here,as well i want to grow up with them,i have been here for a long time,and i want to help in where is needed(war and moderation).

What makes you a unique martial artist?
i am creative,play alot and im respectful,sometimes i have been taking the game much serious,actually i still,but not much as before,respect to the winner.

a replay demonstrating your top potential.
im a replay maker and a fighter,so there are replays from each type.
madmans:
Attachment 551742

Fights:
Attachment 534063
Attachment 551776
i tried to make a short app to dont need to stay about a hour reading.
actually my pc is broken,but maybe soon it will grt back and i can play.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Hello! so probably Onsola might recognize me because of [LoP]- Love of Parkour "Might". So
some of you probably wondering what's my real name, I'm Ace pretty straight forward right? so anyways
i live in part of Asia region as i called my country Philippines, i'm a high school student that love's to play video games or i guess Hobby i also love playing sports my main sport is probably Table Tennis i join some of tournaments in near School.

i'm currently 16ish year old, I started playing toribash in july something 2013 i got into toribash because of loving dem "Gameplay Mechanics!"
and when i discover Sparring and Parkour! i even get MORE in love on the game starting to put in time and effort to learn it, And finally i did it.
My current goal is to learn Tricking i mostly mastered "Uke Bashing" as my main of playing this game.
SO, i'm now going to to talk how i learned sparring. I discovered Sparring because by watching Toribash Montage by Youtubers that create Videos! i
mostly got all the inspiration from LargeKilla (i'm a fan of him) because on how
he makes all the fluidity and how realism it is, And i focused started to learn how
and watch some tutorials and analyze it on how they do it and sometime by just
joining some Sparring Servers i watch closely on how they control and manipulate
there tori's (Joints). the first that i practiced is a Run and how it launch and move
to point to points every single tips that i got in some Sparrers and put it all together
and learn it from there and so ooon...
and the same thing on how i learned Parkour! i'm actually more better at parkour than sparring i don't even know why well i guess it's easy for me.
and now my most Focus now is to learn Tricking and move it from there.

So MAU, why? because before i'm actually in a Clan called Skillz and it's pretty
simple name right XD, so anways the one that i'm in is pretty freaking(Inactive) and that clan is actually not my fitting style of being a Sparrer and a Parkourer and decided to quit and find a new one, because since then i really love playing ABD
my main type of Mod to play everyday
and i found a lot of people that i have known and sometimes inspired with,and there here in this clan and decided to make a simple but not short application
but for the most part since i love making fluidity,realism on replays. i choose
MAU - Martial Arts Uncontested.

Okay, so since i'm done!
would recommend clicking my signature
pretty short but cool video to see 2 of my VERY
EARLIEST REPLAY 2013 i made
◄Wan't to know me?►
It's me Ace AKA: Kizicom again

Goodbye!

Attached Files
#- Kizi - [Lawn] [Clipping].rpl (162.9 KB, 1 views)
#- Kizi - [Project] [XX].rpl (153.5 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by kizicom; Feb 29, 2016 at 02:39 PM.
|REPLAY THREAD|
I LOVE PIZZA! BUY ME SOME!
/nudge kizicom 1
/fknock victortb

i think that should tell you what my vote is
if it was shitty and vague pls tell me
Well really nice app, I do remember you ;) lets wait a bit more to see what other members say before inviting you
Last edited by Onsola; Feb 29, 2016 at 04:41 PM.
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
I would like to join because I are a norb
<(Skyline)Dargito> This sandwich is juicy
<Obzut> kinky