Toribash
fuck, I missed it. well I'm posting replays anyways. ._.
Attached Files
190-kapow.rpl (346.1 KB, 17 views)
#whirl.rpl (101.5 KB, 15 views)
#scissored.rpl (116.8 KB, 13 views)
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Hi. Sorry it took so long. Real life got in the way.

Anyways, onto the winners. I decided to try and choose 3 different types of replays to win. Or at least the replays will all win for different reasons. Reason being I didnt want the three winning replays to be all like, boomkick explosions or something.

Anyways.
3rd place - Leilak. It's interesting. After being here so long, most madmans or general explosion style replays have become stale to me. But when I see a replay like "leilak_ohnoez" where I have to restart the replay a number of times and go into shift-space to see every detail, then I know you did something right.
2nd place - Rutzor. Wow. You were like a train against uke. In your "I just stumbled over uke" replay, I was amazed at not only your flawless run, but also how you took the running to the next step(no pun intended) and you used your momentum to just plow through uke with your legs. While you were trampling uke to death, you seemed to show no signs of any hesitation even which showed an awesome amount of balance and style.
1st place - Nuthug. His no grab passing replay was an amazing showcase of skill in movement and precise kicks and aimed shots which can easily signify his skill. Plus, it was a blast to watch. I can say without a doubt that this is probably one of the best replays to ever grace the forums.

I was hoping for a better turnout, but I guess this would do for me. Thank you guys for participating. And I regret to say this will be the last challenge from me for you guys. Thank you for playing everyone. Maybe a bored rich guy will restart the challenges for you guys though. heh.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
If you want to be mad at anyone spike, be mad at leilak. he totally stole 3rd place from you.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
D8
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- oh well
that oh noez replay was pretty amazing
Last edited by spike6599; May 12, 2009 at 04:28 AM.
Proud member of ORMO and [T]
Good job guys, top level replays. What a finisher for these competitions.

Thanks for hosting these Mosier, they've been fun.
gratz, Nuthug, Rutz and leilak
I was pretty sure, that you 3 would be the top candidates for this comp
I´m a German Member of (ORMO) and GMF
YOUR HELP IS NEEDED IN THIS THREAD
Originally Posted by leilak View Post
lol maybe next time spike :P

Oh you know it <.<
Proud member of ORMO and [T]